first time grower

The hempberg

whats up guys! im new to these forums , im currently growing two bagseeds. I have them under 2 23watt equivalent to 100watt . I used fox farms ocean forest soil. I will upload pics later. They are 9 days old I started to germinate them 9/19/2014 . well my sprouts are darkish green I water my sprouts with a mist bottle every time the soil feels dry. I don't have any growing experience so pros ,newbies ,everyone, that can give me advice do it. im going to upload pics later so give me all kinds of feed back positive and negative. Happy 420 :volcano-smiley:

:welcome: The hempberg to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
I recommend starting a grow journal in that area. Here is a link: Start a Grow Journal
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

whats up guys! im new to these forums , im currently growing two bagseeds. I have them under 2 23watt equivalent to 100watt . I used fox farms ocean forest soil. I will upload pics later. They are 9 days old I started to germinate them 9/19/2014 . well my sprouts are darkish green I water my sprouts with a mist bottle every time the soil feels dry. I don't have any growing experience so pros ,newbies ,everyone, that can give me advice do it. im going to upload pics later so give me all kinds of feed back positive and negative. Happy 420 :volcano-smiley:

Hey dude.. Welcome..
Your story collaborates with mine. other than I don't use brandsoil :D
and just stop mentioning the equivalent thing. It don't mean shit, sorry... So you might wanna get more lights.
First week is good with 2x23w cfl (and I presume they are 6700k) but after that you might wanna get some more in there.
If ur just going small socket lighting you should get Y-connectors and atleast 100w first plant and 50w pr extra plant (so 150w in your scenario)
And thats just whats minimum recommended. but far from very effective.

But I will follow. and maby I can stop you from making the mistakes I did :D and learn from what you do right :D

Ok.....well...that this is great...I think it is so cool how you are helping us new beginners as for my fellow New grower...you have a lot in commonwell actually you are a bit smarter than me because my first few plants I kill on accident because I thought that I was supposed to water 3 times a day let's just say they weren't happy with that but my mom thought it was hilarious

now my 600 watt LED is Mars hydroand I think that you are right about using too much fertilizer and the lights because I sprinkle the fertilizer on their and that's when it started turning colors...I cut all the curled leaves off....did I do right

1419741397139-1971899812.jpg
14197413817001925236808.jpg
14197413496201728116977.jpg

Back
Top Bottom