First time growing greens

ibrokeit

I'm from the deep south US, and decided to start growing produce, herbs, fruits, and OTHER useful plants. Health issues has got me to thinking about the crap I put into my body and i have decided to try healing and strengthening myself more natural ways. Don't get me wrong, i am pretty healthy, but the issues i have are a concern at age 40. Doc seems to think my blood pressure is dangerously high, and cholesterol is fubar as well. Well i took the bp meds, and honestly they suck! I didn't even consider taking the other pills for cholesterol (look like something an elephant would choke on). Anyways, i have severe anxiety as well and have also kicked those meds to the curb as well. My oldest kid has it (anxiety) as well, and since she is 18 i have no objections to her medicating with cannabis as well.
Not to drag this out, but i am about 4 weeks into my indoor grow, and have many questions and concerns about what's going on. where is the best place to post a few pics for some input?
thank you

Hi ibrokeit.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community of members!

There are a couple places you might consider but my primary recommendation would be to start a grow journal. People here are pretty good about to subscribing to and helping one another out, and I think we're particularly attentive to newer growers.

You may also wish to consider the "problems, pests, and disease control" section found under the "grow room" tab at the top of the screen or the "frequently asked questions" also found under "grow room". I think either of those though, would be better served with seperate posts for each topic and would therefore grow tiresome.

Be well and happy growing!

I tried the photo deal, but I don't get a place to put pic?

Once they have been uploaded to 420Mag servers you can insert them in a message using the "my photos" tab at the lower left of the window that you type your messages in.

missing the "select file for upload" button on the upload page

Welcome to the 420 community ibrokeit
I had all kinds of issues posting photos when I first started on this site but what I found helpful was going to the Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos then using my cell phone to take a picture of each page explaining each step. Then I would use the pictures from my phone as a guide to upload pictures. At 1st it seemed complicated, now it is 2nd nature. You will get it.

Looking forward to seeing your garden:green_heart:

Well, I figured out how to upload off my phone.
IMG_20160410_192434007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom