First time growing indoors and i need a little help guys!

krasoutlaw11

420 Member
15726240880796332272644620253404.jpg

im growing 6 plants but only this 1 plant has a lil bit of a yellow thinging on leafs.could u guys tell me what wrong?

There's probably nothing wrong. It could be the way the light falls on her, or she could be a different phenotype (same strain, but slightly different genes). Other than the color, she looks fine. Give her a few days to grow a little, and take another look.

Also first time indoor grower. I don’t know exactly what is up with this plant it seems like it’s going bad all the way around but my main concern is why the leaves keep turning yellow & it seems like the new growth is coming in yellow. Appreciate any advice or help.

Attachments

• 0EFE3C9F-527C-4348-9BDF-4DA3BF6B30EC.jpeg
    0EFE3C9F-527C-4348-9BDF-4DA3BF6B30EC.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 105
  • E8428B77-5E18-4CE4-99F1-6093FF5FC4E1.jpeg
    E8428B77-5E18-4CE4-99F1-6093FF5FC4E1.jpeg
    602.6 KB · Views: 94
Also first time indoor grower. I don’t know exactly what is up with this plant it seems like it’s going bad all the way around but my main concern is why the leaves keep turning yellow & it seems like the new growth is coming in yellow. Appreciate any advice or help.
As a first time grower I'll start with over watering and pH issues most likely.
How often is the plant being watered and how much?
What is the pH of the final mix going into the plants?
What are you feeding her?
What type of soil is it?

May I suggest starting your own thread to avoid hijacking original posters thread for help.
I would love to help with suggestions but not in someone else's thread

Watering is only when soil is dry knuckle deep. I’m using organic miracle gro soil. & I’m not feeding any nutrients at the time.
OK well you have to help me to help you. How much water and how often? Soil dry knuckle deep could be every day or every week. What is the pH of the water going in? Did you feed her before?

In case you cant start a new thread click this link below and go to the last page to post. Several growers visit and will get you where you need to be. Post your answers there for now.

Back
Top Bottom