First Time Indoor Grower - Need Help with Buying the Right Seed

xain420

Hello Everyone,

I am Jibran from Cyprus and I just started my journey of growing cannabis and I am trying to learn gradually all about it. I want to start indoors and I need help in selecting the seed.

I am planning on growing about 15 to 20 plants and can provide around 8 to 10 HPS 400 WATTS Lamps. (please suggest what is the best ratio/setup for max yield)

My aim is to achieve maximum yield in minimum time and the quality is not of priority here.

What seed type can help me achieve my goal?

I have researched and came across some possible choices which include Big Bud, AK 47/48, White Widow but I am so confused as each website has different information on what is the best seed type for my requirements.

Here is some basic information:

* Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
Ans: Indoors

* What climate zone do you live in?
Ans: Cyprus (Mediterranean I believe)

* Sativa or indica?
Ans: Indica

* Soil or hydro?
Ans: Soild

* Do you prefer an up high or a couch stone?
Ans: Not sure what this is exactly. Tried to search the forum but couldn't find anything solid on this.

* Are your priorities yield and finishing time or quality and aroma?
Ans: Yield and Finishing Time

Additional Information:

Height: Preferably Small or Medium (not large)
THC: Atleast 20%
Time: 60 to 90 Days
Yield: Maximum Yield Possible
Type: FEMINIZED
Autoflowering: NO

I am sorry if I missed providing any detail as I am just starting out and might not be aware of all the terms used but any help will be greatly appreciated :thumb:

Thank you.
Happy Growing!

Try some Chronic... Good for indoor, Easy to grow, high THC (26), Big Yields... If this is your first time growing you may want to scale thing down till your up to speed with cannabis growing... You could waste plenty of money with common mistakes... Just something to think about!

Try some Chronic... Good for indoor, Easy to grow, high THC (26), Big Yields... If this is your first time growing you may want to scale thing down till your up to speed with cannabis growing... You could waste plenty of money with common mistakes... Just something to think about!

Ripples, thank you for your valuable input I will definitely reconsider my plan. I was reluctant myself about growing 15 to 20 plants on my first run. Do you know which websites are good for seeds that ship internationally or any that you use? I found gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk has some good reviews.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom