First time - is this going as it should be?

ITS420TYM

hi everyone im a newbie to all this ..

week 6 ..

auto flower : afghan kush ryder

feed: bio bizz grow

CFL dual spectrum 250 w

17 cm orchid pot using nutrient rich soil

LIGHT: 18 hours on 6 hours off from day 1

good roots .. showing pre flowers i think.. im a first timer.. this look on track to you guys?

FEEDBACK WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED :)

Re: first time .. is this going as it should be?

IMO she looks beautiful. I myself am going to be doing 20-4 for the first, then fool around with other ways as i continue my experience. But I think she looks great, and will have some amazing buds when you're done! You should have done a grow journal, I would have loved to follow!

Re: first time .. is this going as it should be?

agreed, she looks just fine :) you should move her up a pot size or two though, shes at that point now where shes about to explode with growth.

I do have earlier pics and have been writing notes all the way through.. I'll add more info /Pics later.. thanks for replying ;) also I wanted to re pot. But read auto's hate being transplanted.. so unsure what to do on that one

if you do it gently enough.. i dont think it would be a problem, but then again i'v never grown autos. and have moved to hydro... so i dont have to transplant.. and its nice and clean :p dont miss the dirt! :p

anyways... maybe get a few peoples opinions on here that grow auto's. im sure they will have some info for ya.

Update ;) left it in the pot i started in. flowering is doing ok i think.. about 2-week left i am told but that kinda fits in with the seed packaging estimated time of growth.. anyway here she is

lower fan leaves are yellowing... but also read, and been told that toward middle of flowering this is normal. and i will have even more yellow leaves toward crop tim.. this true?/

It really depends on the nutrients that you are using. Are you still using the biobizz grow for nutes during flower? Usually when a bloom nutrient has lower N levels, then later stages of flowering have yellowing fan leaves, yes.

Hello, from one new member to another .... also 1st time auto grower too! ...here are some pictures of my grow so far 31 days after it sprouted. both plants have been lst trained and I have my own problems that I need help on fast! but anyway I'm growing in 3 gal air pots using happy frog ..but for now I did some highly addictive lst to the plants to open them up... as you look at the pics you will see the bends I put on the stems... one of the main stems I just bent,and getting ready to start on it's way up..... the one with my hand is the main stalk of one plant after being bent trained..good luck on your grow I will start my own help topic for my issues ,,,brown rust colered leaves, runoff water ph keeps dropping, leaves are splitting (little spit lines) and so on....
11646.JPG

Capture27.JPG

100_25312.JPG

how's your grow?.....let me ask you a question I'm new here also and I can't find a 'start new topic' tab anywhere where do you go to make a post? thanks

Well done to the both of you, P.Man and ITS420TYM - both of the grows - they are both looking as though everything is just chugging along nicely.

Never grown or seen an autoflower for that matter, but looks like normal ones.

Back
Top Bottom