First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

1429579163940.jpg

View image in gallery

Wow those plants have grown :) 100% on the 600w will be fine they are well established ladies now :) also you can remove the big fan leaves but I would wait a week or so as at the moment they are the main power generator. They will stretch slightly in the next couple of weeks giving you more of an idea of where you need to uncover.
:Namaste:

If i was you I'd leave the leaves til they turn more of a yellow colour and just bend them with more lst for now normally they should stay healthy and green up til about when you start to flush (just with water). And thats because the plants pull what ever nutes are remaining it the leaves but with autos I'd say move em not cutting em.

Ok so do I switch to hps guys and ty for following also my pots are only 3/4 full of soil will they get root bound should I cut bottom and put on top of more soil and please to I switch lights or wait till rest catch up

Ok so do I switch to hps guys and ty for following also my pots are only 3/4 full of soil will they get root bound should I cut bottom and put on top of more soil and please to I switch lights or wait till rest catch up

You are growing Auto's and I am pretty sure most people recommend NOT transplanting them. They are about to start flowering according to the pictures you posted so at this point up-potting them is only going to do harm. The roots will stop stretching once flower kicks in so at this point I would leave them be.

You can definitely switch to your HPS Bulb though, your plants would love it during stretch and flower. I say go for it :thumb:

Ok ty do I flush ounce before I add tiger bloom to the bloom I did 2 big griws with bloom before and do I continue to lst or loosen the original lst and do new lst

No worries man.

Are you using the FoxFarm Trio; Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom? If so, I don't flush before switching to flower or before adding Tiger Bloom in to my mix. I follow FoxFarms Soil schedule pretty exactly and water with plain Tap Water (PH'ed to 6.5) in between Nutrient feedings.

Help 911 are these holes from spider mites I sprayed the shit out of the plants with been oil I had gnats and used gognats as dredge it worked will do tom but please lmk asap

Never done an application of Neem Oil before, I do know it is supposed to help get rid of insects however.

I don't know what those holes are from, possibly you did it when you were handling your girls? I have definitely ripped holes in the middle of leaves on accident before.

Yea wish I didn't over react I think I killed them with neem all the leaves are turned down I cant believe I did everything perfect now I ruined them rite at flower

I'll give you a little advice a good friend and grower once told me. " Hey Mango, keep your big mitt's off of them."
I was a noobie grower, and I worried about this and about that and just everything. then my friend set me straight, and my friend from just cruising through your post here, it would appear that the slogan words of wisdom just might be the ticket for you too.

when growing you have to maintain the basics.... when one part of your grow suffers, the it affects the others. and what you'll find is, the quality and or quantity takes a big hit, you'll think that you just had high temps for a few days... but it killed your quality, etc. etc. etc.

kinda like having a kid. the first one you overkill so much, then the next ones are rock'm sock'm robots...welcome to the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation.

one thing I like to do if I get fungus gnats like that. Is I sprinkle ground cinnamon over the top of my soil, pretty liberal with the stuff too.
the gnats won't penetrate it and the larva of the ones dry up and die.

Yeap def words to go by I have been the problem they were doin so good till I got my big mitts on them I hope they come bak but either way I have learned

Back
Top Bottom