First try at making hash

Last night I took 2 oz of budshake, bud leaf, and about 1/4 oz of small buds.
Added 1 bottel of votka, Soaked and shook about 1 hour then straned it through a coffee filter.

Tell me what do ya think golden brown no green..

Picture_00536.jpg

tThe Next morning....

Picture_00631.jpg

Wow not sure how that will work. I hope it does, just a little different method from what I've seen or tried. Search "Green Dragon" on this site for info on tinctures. It seems like what you're trying may be more appropriate for oil, not hash. Good luck.

Here's what I've done that worked for a tincture:
I made a tincture from immature weed

Well it's about half dry so I scraped a little and loaded it up with a bud......

Smooth taste and quite a kick ..... so I have no doubt the finished product will be great. supprized on the color tho it's golden light brown.:grinjoint:

Well it about 10:30 am here and im all ready wasted.....lol I ended up with 10 grams of very thick more like past,and dark brown in color.

I take a small bud and add about a 1/4" of the end of a tooth pick and wipe it off

has a sweet earthy taste...smooth not harsh. very nice.....thanks to all.

:thanks::roorrip:

Picture_01223.jpg

Nice product but its not hash. Thats looks more like Honey oil, but its really a tincture that has evaporated heavily. Im sure it will get you couched locked non the less. I just made some Hash today for the first time. Spent $15.00 on painters mesh filters and a fine cloth shop vac filter from Ace. Started with approx. 23 grams of Grape Ape bud trim using the ice method. Man it really worked and it was easier than I thought. Items are on the cheap and the results are pretty damn good for limited materials. I will be happy to give anyone all the easy details. Take care........................Megalodonman:Rasta:

I realized that when I got the finished the process.......hash it is not but very thick hash oil.....I have been putting a glob in every bong I did.....only lasted a week or so but it turned out great......smooth smoke and a strong body buzz....... Ill do this again after every crop using bud shack:Rasta:

Good lookin oil there.

Sweet, I was waiting to see pics in the other thread. Nice job oldgrowerdude. I have atleast another pound of leave and about a half Oz of small buds that I'll be doin again this weekend, I'll try to get some pics up.

I have some jamaican rum laying around but I keep telling myself Ima drink it. Was wondering if its worth the time to go across the border and look for a bottle of ol' Everclear.

The rum will work just fine you just have the water content is much less with everclear it has much less water in it.....you just need 25% alcohol.....:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom