Florida Crypee

IshmarRodriguez

My camera sucks, I have to get it repaired. You can see the bars going through the picture :(

My appologies.

crypeezoom1.jpg

crypee1.jpg

looks like some good stuff your workin with there :Rasta:

looks real good, but thats a big ass stem in there.

thats some nice bud u got there

that's weird. most of tha kryp down here doesn't have big stems? hm

^depends on who you know

I cant belive how weed changes from place to place, to me that looks really stemmy. Up here, ive never seen anything like that ... mostly just one solid stem in middle with smaller stems coming off of that .... Looks pretty good other than that ....

Nice looking bud, it looks identical to the M-39 i used to obtain in large quantity when I distributed.

Those small stems protruding from under some of the bud sites is a result of hasty manicuring since i surmise it was grown in mass quantity. It does not effect the potentcy whatsoever.
Regardless it looks like it was well grown, how much would an eighth or an oz of that ganj cost you ?

in reply to WildBudz, if you paid $150 - $200 i'm gonna stop smoking right now. But since that doesn't even look like a full eigth, i think it is safe to smoke a bowl right now. Good pick up tho. looks like some shit i picked up about a week ago, looks exactly like it but mine was a little wet...i was pissed, it's all good tho. that doesn't look wet.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
not.... that shit is fucking mids!!

That's not even close to mids. Ya it's stemmy, but that doesn't concern me. There was a thin layer of crystals on that stuff, I could make tiny hash balls. Hard to tell how good it was from the camera though. It's completely busted.

Trust me, I know my bud.

No way I would pay 150-200, don't know who brought that up.

That's not even an eighth :/

Looks tasty and dank.

IshmarRodriguez oh shit hook me up with some that orlando crippp man, i live in palm coast by flagler :D hit me up man

Ish thats some FL for sure prob a half eight 25 worth. Ur nugs arent the only one with stems lol. FL Stems!

lol.

Palm coast is close to me :)

Heres some Florida bud also.

P1010005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom