flowering plants?

arai02r6

ok i am on my second set of flowers they are in 4th or so week with one week of shock the deal is that they smelll skunky when you get real close or touch them but not a strong smell when you enter the room my vegg area smells way more whats up

sometimes my buds dont smell that much unless I gently squeeze them they will stink up the entire room towards the last two weeks of flowering as far as your veg room smelling more then your flowering room not sure about that thats pretty strange my plants in veg usually dont smell to much be happy your plants are stinking the place up thats one less thing to worry about

Sometines the aroma puts you in a coma. Other times we have to squeeze them to appreciate the fruitful effervessence of wet gooey trichromes, and soluable leaf matter combined together to make us teary eyed. Or Irie eyed. If you can look close up with a Jewlers eye, look at the condition of the Trichromes when you notice the smell waning or waxing. Notice the glands and heads at this point, and their structure. I to have this happening in my flowers.

Back
Top Bottom