Flushing during flowering?

anonjuice420

Hey guys im having a problem with Nitrogen toxicity im currently doing a 12 hour flush while the lights are off im planning on adding my bloom nutes tomorrow with no veg nutes at all. Is this going to harm it at all? I heard that this is common for the start of flowering. Its only the third day of flower so im hoping this wont fuck anything up

what nutrients are you using, and how much of each?? transistion stage is typically a 1 : 1 : 1 ratio. Example I used GH flora series. veg 15-10-5 (3 : 2 : 1 ) transition 10-10-10 (1 : 1 : 1) flower 10-15-30 (1 : 2 : 3) this is all ml per 5 gallons of water, then add more water to get the ppm I am looking for. that is for Grow, Micro , Bloom.

Well your standard flush consists off 3 x water than that of pot size & for example a 5 liter pot or 5 gallon pot will require 15 liters or 15 gallons of water pouring through the medium to help cleanse the growing medium by removing excess salts from nutrients/fertilizers etc

This is normally followed by a 50% / half strength application of nutrients to help prevent any deficiency occuring as you have just flushed the medium of nearly almost every thing !

Nitrogen toxicity is very dark green leafs curling down like ram horns & hard to see any real improvement after flushing even after a couple of weeks or more... but more of a problem in mid to late flowering as excess nitrogen can make the bud smoke harsh... but a very long curing process can help solve taste issue's of a few months or more.

By the way ya got any pic's of the plants ? it may help in case we're all on the wrong track ...

Back
Top Bottom