For all who want a card but

Re: For all who want a card but.

the marijuana registry in our state is supposed to be confidential

Your insurance company already knows you smoke pot when you gave them a blood sample. They usually ask that as a question in the app.Do you smoke? If you lie it's grounds for them not to pay out. as far as health insurance and life you signed off on letting your doctor give the insurance company all the info they want. it's in your contract and usually a seperate place for you to sign. That's so you don't tell them your fine and your actually got stuff.:peacetwo:

I think you are way off base blaming any thing other then ignorance for not being able to smoke pot legally. How many people have a list of ailments and their doctor would politely smirk when asked about MJ and tell you to forget it!Why are you so special that you deserve one over others!

He does kind of have a point, though. If people are not really ill but are attempting to get a medical "card," it's going to be likely to make it more difficult for the ones who deserve it if such behavior becomes a political weapon for the state approval boards.

It also could hurt the general legalization movement for a couple of reasons.

He does kind of have a point, though. If people are not really ill but are attempting to get a medical "card," it's going to be likely to make it more difficult for the ones who deserve it if such behavior becomes a political weapon for the state approval boards.

It also could hurt the general legalization movement for a couple of reasons.

That's a real small minority....how many need a card and have no access to get one? POT will never be legalized! Decrim yes!

It will be legalized as soon as the next generation of politicians are the ones with seniority and not the fossils left over from the previous 20 years.

They said that about booze! And there are many more drunks...lol!

See there ya go that prohibition ended and when the politicians who think like us and there are lots of them are the ones in power it will end. May take another 10 years but I trully doubt that the prohibition of cannabis will continue another 20 years I believe I will see it completely legal before I am 60 but its legal for me now as it is but I would like to see it legal for anyone who enjoys it . I am sure there are many like myself who dont enjoy alcohol at all but have always enjoyed bud.

See there ya go that prohibition ended and when the politicians who think like us and there are lots of them are the ones in power it will end. May take another 10 years but I trully doubt that the prohibition of cannabis will continue another 20 years I believe I will see it completely legal before I am 60 but its legal for me now as it is but I would like to see it legal for anyone who enjoys it . I am sure there are many like myself who dont enjoy alcohol at all but have always enjoyed bud.

I wish it were true but governments have a stake in people being paranoid!

I wish it were true but governments have a stake in people being paranoid!

Very True but with all the other problems in the world if we were to use our imagination in our activisim and slogans we could get people paying attention like for instance If I had the photo shop skills I would make a series of flash advertisements for web sites promoting the end of prohibition such as....

Firstly a flash series of photos showing an underage kid buying pot on the street and a line at the bottom the dealer saying how much money you got kid , then its switches to what looks like a liquor store and a kid trying to buy pot again but this time the bottom of the picture says Can I see your proof of age, one more switch to a cross picture showing the dealer on the street on top the regulated store on the bottom and the question which would you prefer??? Legalize and Regulate the end

Another would be a series of pictures showing a person buying pot from a street dealer then next picture the dealer paying another guy for the pot then finally that guy taking the money to what looks like a terrorist operation and the money being used to buy explosives... then another series of pictures showing a person in a regulated store buying his pot then showing the store owner paying his taxes and finally the govt using that money for education ,health care,civil defense etc and again the Question Which would you prefer???? Legalize and Regulate

See we have to take all the stuff they say about underage kids gettign pot and how drug sales support terrorists and organized crime and then using visual advertisement show people that under regulation cannabis can be the same as alcohol for adults and how if the govts would legalize it then organized crime would no longer benefit and kids wouldnt be able to weed just because they can afford it etc etc people can post all the scientific data about pot but people are always going to consider it subjective and govts will always play it off that way so I think we need to show that pot is here to stay and that criminals and terrorists will continue to profit from it and no matter what is done a new source for it will pop up. Untill the govts of the world make it legal then its value will drop as the price will no longer include mark up for the danger a dealer or grower puts himself in to sell we make it legal the price drops the govt makes money and organized crime and terrorists lose one of there largest sources of income.

But the point of all this is people respond to pictures far better then they do to a lot of words ...like those govt comercials like the brain made out of wires and they say this is your brain then they cut all the wires till its a frazzled mess and then the statement this is your brain on drugs. So if anyone out there has good photo shop skills maybe they could make those flash comercials I tried to learn myself but never could figure it out I am more of a technical type not the artistic. But I am way off topic on the point of this thread which I appologize for so Ill leave it there and post these ideas in a thread on activism and such

Your insurance company already knows you smoke pot when you gave them a blood sample. They usually ask that as a question in the app.Do you smoke? If you lie it's grounds for them not to pay out. as far as health insurance and life you signed off on letting your doctor give the insurance company all the info they want. it's in your contract and usually a seperate place for you to sign. That's so you don't tell them your fine and your actually got stuff.:peacetwo:

are you kidding me my health care provider can not give a professional rats rump about my use of mmj
they ask if i smoke (referring to cigs) and i say i smoke mmj and they write NOTHING into my file
the doctors will not address it
i said i have been putting cannabis oil on my skin for 30 days and my precancerous lesions have disappeared
but no response no writing no nothing
im sure as a doctor they are interested but due to mmj being federally classified as a class 1 drug (mmj having no medicinal value) and corporate policy they will not make an entry in my file

for your info my health care provider is my insurance company
they dont want to get rid of me im their cash cow, they just want me out of the office with minimal care

punch118, ledtester has been on vacation a long time. If you want to feel better, MMJ can help. This is between you and your MMJ Doctor.

thanks for the info propagator
my previous mmj doc was over 80 years old
i suspect he could barely hear my lung or heart sounds
i was breathing and my heart was beating and that was good enough for him
it was the extent of his physical exam

the point was my medical doc pays no attention to my cannabis use
i could come back from serious disease taking the rick simpson cure and he WOULD NOT
make a note of it, ha
the medical establishment is playing ostrich when it comes to cannabis use or research because of the federal schedule 1 drug classification...THAT IS THE PROBLEM....IT IS STILL ILLEGAL NO MATTER WHAT THE STATES SAY

You won't hear Monsanto speak, and you certainly won't hear Monsanto's controllers speak. You won't hear Monsanto's owner's hidden by plenty of holding companies with hidden ownership & controllers speak. All you're going to hear is silly-assed voter this or voted that babbling as they're told because they can be replaced. And know it.

Do what you have to do ;)

You won't hear Monsanto speak, and you certainly won't hear Monsanto's controllers speak. You won't hear Monsanto's owner's hidden by plenty of holding companies with hidden ownership & controllers speak. All you're going to hear is silly-assed voter this or voted that babbling as they're told because they can be replaced. And know it.

Do what you have to do ;)

i havent read the entire thread so im not sure why you are talking about monsanto but they are a dirty word in my book
they are responsible for producing GMO FOOD, GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS (SEEDS)
85% OF ALL CORN SOLD NOW SOLD IN SUPERMARKETS INCLUDING WHOLE FOODS IS GMO CORN
if it is labeled organic it is not GMO
GMO'S ARE NOT GOOD FOR OUR IMMUNE SYSTEMS
ALMOST 100% OF ALL WHEAT SOLD IN THE WORLD IS NOW GMO FRANKENWHEAT

Hello,just a short note to what your saying I have decided to apply for a card as I have never smoked anything at all in my entire life,
and have decided to try a tincture I live in Canada and am having a very hard time to get a Dr to sign all they want yo do is give me more meds and that's what Im trying to get off so as I still search for a good tincture recipe I will still look into a Dr that will help I live in Moose Jaw,a small town and the Drs wont touch the paper
Anyway if someone has a recipe for a tincture or can suggest a Dr around Moose Jaw it would be appriciated

I don't totally agree with this. I have no problem with someone legally obtaining the means to grow pot. Sick or not, everyone wants to save money for fuck sakes dude.
I think its fucked up that we even need a card to carry or grow. Personally I have no medical use for weed besides keeping sane and sleeping. I don't sell anything I grow. I smoke it and give it away to my friends . I also dont have a mmj license but I was thinking on getting one soon.

So your saying because I don't want my money to help fuckin fund organized crime, I'm fucking the system for everyone else? Get real bro and get your head around the big picture here. Were talking about something that shouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Note I'm swearing but I'm not upset or trying to argue. Lol this is just my opinion on this topic.

Cheers I'll check back on this topic later.

Back
Top Bottom