For Those Who Live On Their Own

MarkOfCainBand

do you leave your smoking stuff out in the open? Also, do you smoke out a window, in your house/apartment or go outside? Like if you are smoking a bong will you just sit and chill and smoke or do you go near a window and blow the smoke out so you don't leave a strong smell? If you leave it out are you worried at all about getting caught (legal trouble or other)? Also, do you hide it your bowls or bongs when you are done or are they more out in the open than when you lived at home?

Peace

Before i moved back home I just left everything out too much a pain in the ass putting it away anyone that come over smoked and for the few that didnt they never gave a shit

jimmy_pie said:
Before i moved back home I just left everything out too much a pain in the ass putting it away anyone that come over smoked and for the few that didnt they never gave a shit

Motherfuckin word, same with me. And no, i didnt smoke out a window, or spray anything, just closed my door, turned on the tv or some tunes and blazed right there in the middle of the room, no worries...

sometimes id go downstairs and blaze in front of the big screen or go out back and smoke by the table, but i never put things away or made an attempt to hide the fact i was smoking...

... but now its back at home and i have returned to the old ways of putting shit away in my room when im done.

I just have a heavy glass bowl. I normally keep it in this decorative container with my smoke, with some crushed Indian incense in the bottom for the odor. When I smoke, I ususally have candles always burning anyhow. I'll use incense if the smoke is of high volume or just pungent. I pretty much never go outside to smoke, so I'll aerate the room by opening the patio door, kick on the fans, etc.

The only time i ever put away my shit is when my mom comes to visit.

MarkOfCainBand said:
To the people who don't still live with their parents, do you leave your smoking stuff out in the open? Also, do you smoke out a window, in your house/apartment or go outside? Like if you are smoking a bong will you just sit and chill and smoke or do you go near a window and blow the smoke out so you don't leave a strong smell? If you leave it out are you worried at all about getting caught (legal trouble or other)? Also, do you hide it your bowls or bongs when you are done or are they more out in the open than when you lived at home?

I keep all of my smoke supplies (papers, weed, tobacco, small pipes, baggies etc.) in a an empty phillie blunt box. so it is 'out', but not too exposed. got to have a stach box, otherwise i would loose all of that shit

I Leave my shit out. in a stash box two

yea, my shit's scattered across my living room/in a cubby hole in the entertainment center...never try to hide that i smoke, cuz i get overcharged for rent anyways, so i feel i should be able to smoke freely

shiiiittt...

we've got bongs, and frisbee's with weed in 'em, and pipes and gravities and all kinds 'o' shit sitting around the place...

i actually think the apartment manager came in the other day, but since they come in when no ones home, i can't be certain... those swine.

well. i'm married with 2 kids and i have a big 2 family apartment. For the kids sake I just hit the smoking lounge aka my bathroom. I have my metal pipe on top of my towel cabinet,,,i always leave that out,,no one can reach it besides me and my wife,,but she dont smoke anyways. I always have incense burnin cause if my 6 year old goes in after me,,he always says,"Daddy! Your poop smells like smoke!!!" When I'm in there for awhile, he automatically thinks I'm droppin a duece. :biggrin:

high6ix said:
Me and my fiance have a 3rd floor apartment in some apartments that are known for drugs and other problems. There is some good from that though. We don't know anyone that lives here and don't care to know, we are on third floor, everyone around here in these apts smokes. We usually smoke in the living room right in front of the sliding glass door, with it open. Sometimes I go out on the desk and smoke, but the fiance freaks out about that. I leave shit out all the time as well, no one can see in so why put the shit up?

Thats weird, third floor, sliding glass doors in the living room which leads to a deck, sounds just like my apartment....but I guess their all kinda the same huh?

i just keep my out in the open, bongs ~pipes~papers just on the kitchen counter or where ever we have last smoked.....the only time it gets put away is when i clean up the house...and usually its just set up neatly, i do hide my stach though....or sunny my 420 cat will eat it!!

i like chillin on my deck too and taking long bong rips...it just the problem of remembering to bring in my bong...so it dont break!

I generally leave my glass in the open most of the time, or at least never far from reach. No one who comes over cares, but every other day i go cleaning up the place and ill put them in their usual chill spot...so i guess i flip flop lol

i leave all my shit on the shelf in my room for show. I smoke anywhere in my house and my roomate always leaves his bong in the living room but that is bound to break someday cause sometimes we have alot of drunk people using it. i enjoy smoking outside more in the spring and summer because i live on the beach and i can just chill out there and smoke a blunt. but smoking peices, always inside

i share my house with my sister and we like to keep the smoking down to a minimal in the house other than our own rooms....lol clouds roll out when we open our bedroom doors. but when we've got company then we just light an insense and smoke out. and as for leaving stuff laying a round that's a big NO NO...you never know who or when someone will coming knocking on your door and you don't want to be running all over the house gathering your stuff up and hidding it....hence the stash box:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin3:

i got my own apartment and goin to college, but when we smoke here we usually sit and chill and ill open the deck door to air it out (3rd floor :adore: )

and i usually put all my accessories away when done, just incase of any visitors

Nope, I am a neat smoker. It all goes in a box, I just don't like it to smell up. And I am that dick... no smoking in my house! heh..unless it's me. And only in the bathroom(with the fan on). Right before a shower, take a big rip or two...damn taking a shower or a bath never will be the same! I also like to toke and brush my teeth. I don't know why!

I live alone; but I don't leave the stuff out in the open. There are too many nonsmokers coming in and out of my house all the time. I do have an air purifier to get rid of the smoke smell; so if I want to blaze, I just fire up.

Back
Top Bottom