For Those Who Live On Their Own

I have a little box I keep all my stuff in, including my pipes. I almost always put it away when I'm done. I mean if I'm home I usally leave it out, but when I leave I try to tuck everything away. My landlord is supposed to give me 24 hours notice if he needs to come over, but if there's an emergancy like a water leak he can come in, and he'd see everything. I don't always open a window, but I usually spray an oder neutralizer after and turn on the fan since the smoke just kind of sits. I like using oil burners and insense too. I admit, I do get reckless and smoke in front of the window quite a bit, but if someone see's me it's not like they can prove it's not tobacco. If I leave the window open I usually spray some of the oder neutralizer out with the smoke.

I live in an apartment along with my husband. There is weed paraphenelia everywhere. We smoke it where ever.
Most of the people in our building are either alcoholics or drug addicts, so everyone keeps to themselves. Even the landlords are stoners... we've given them bags of dope towards rent :cheesygrinsmiley:

We're moving out at the end of May though. I've been here two years and am tired of living here. Nothing gets fixed, the roofs leak, and they're infested with bugs... ick!

Rubbar said:
I hide my shit. but thats just because I live with the Parental Units.

Even if I was living alone or with someone (a friend, girlfriend, or roomate cool wit it), I'd still keep paraphenelia put away.
i like your style.....its a matter of what could happen cause no one wants to see that shit if they don't smoke or keen to the fact that you your self smoke

We own our home . Don't smoke inside at all . We almost always smoke in the garage . We live in the country . Far enough from town that herds of deer walk across the driveway while I'm smokin . ( 14 at once is the current record ) .......:smokin: so most of our stuff is hidden in the garage ....

In my last place I lived right below my land lord so I usually only smoked later at night out the window or just hit my pipe during the day and blow the smoke into a bounce tube. This year I got a new place that's way better. Can smoke whenever I want to. I don't really put anything away but after my roomates smoke in the living room we usually don't leave anything out and just bring everything back to our rooms. Mostly for convenience for wake and bake purposes.

I live with my roommate on the top floor(5th) of a condo housing unit. I leave my bong and my bowls out wherever I smoked with them. We smoke in the living room, in his room, in my room, pretty much wherever. We haven't seen our landlords since we moved in, and that is fine by me. If we are going to smoke a blunt I like to open the sliding glass door that leads to the porch, but that is b/c I don't want the apartment smelling like blunt. I live on a golf course with mostly older people, and by older I mean senior citizens. No one bothers us, we don't bother them. It is perfect...

Just like any of my toys, If I'm not using them I put them away.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom