Fox Farm Marine Cuisine?

larryg420

Just bought some at the hydro store,any one else use it.I added 1/4 of what they say to my new soil less mix.
60% Pro Mix-BX
30% perlite
10% worm castings
20 gallon total so i added 5 table spoons of it.It says 1tblsp per gallon of soil.
I use all 6 FF nutes now,just looking for that extra kick!:yummy:

I must say after 4 days the 5 clones i repotted in this new mix are 1/3 to 1/2 bigger than the others i didn't repot yet!
I put the 5 to one side of the vegging room and they are bigger than their sisters of the same age.
All are Kush clones.
And i just used plain water to water them the first time.

i'm also trying marine cuisine for the first time this year in a big outdoor planter box that also has

pro mix hp
ocean forest potting soil
worm castings
perlite
pumice

added dry 1-2-1 beneficials microcorrihzal (sp?) and bacterial innoculants. a couple pounds of greensand and about 2/3 of the 4 lb bag of marine cuisine into a planter box about 3'x10'x 3 feet deep .

3 plants planted in box
grow just planted today for nicely rooted clones in turd plugs

2 og kush, 1 master kush.

full 80 degree sun all day rigged up on an automatic drip system.

plan on liquid handfeeding the plants with the 3 liquid fox farms nutes big bloom , grow big and tiger blooom.. i've had success with this company in the past what can i say... gonna start the liquid feedings about 1 month into the grow to let the super fertile soil cool off a bit...

will keep updating super tired need my meds
:Rasta::yummy::bong:

so far soo good with the marine cuisine ... i'm also liking it because it helps keep the ph down in the soil because the water and soil around here are in the mid 8's ph wise.. marine cuisine is an acidic fertilizer (most are) ..

have moved to the liquid feedings with
fox farms big bloom and tiger bloom also using
diamond nectar and humic acid (12%) .. take the fox farms nute schedule and divide it in 2. that way i nute at every watering and dont accidently skip a feeding ... i feel that nutes are more efficiently uptaken in smaller increments.. this will also decrease overall nute leaching i.m.o.

one master kush plant has a while to go and is already is soooo stinky its re-tar-ded... standing at about 4 1/2 feet tall and has shoots on it everywhere !! we're still in the summer people...

if u start with promix it has a low 6 ph... ocean forest ha a mid to high 6 ph. i try to keep my soiless media between 6 - 6.5ph .more loamy soils like ocean forest a lil high in the 6's is just fine...
it ccan be tricky with the alkaline water , but like i said the marine cuisine helps to bring down the ph a lil bit.. otherwise the soil ph will creep up into the 8's....

thumbs up to marine cuisine... i'm thinking about starting to make my own by buying the ingredients like the guanos, crab meal and kelp in bulk and mixing it myself.. its not that hard to get close if u work the math out on paper, remember u can use sand as a filler too...

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom