Need Help With Flushing Question

xave420

If I need to flush to save a plants potential yield in flowering can I do so if the soil is moist from yesterdays feeding?

Strain Incredible Bulk Auto

600w hps

4 Gallon pot

my medium is : half fox farm ocean forest mixed with half pro mix BX, and also mixed with some extra perlite

im seeing some eagle clawing going on only at the very tops. I am suspecting too much nitrogen... and the orange dots I see on some leaves and some purple stems make me worry some things are getting locked out because of the N toxicity...

here are some pics of her today... I am getting worried because she is about 3 to 4 weeks in flowering :(

IMG_20161123_195325.jpg
IMG_20161123_195344.jpg
IMG_20161123_195339.jpg

im seeing some eagle clawing going on only at the very tops. I am suspecting too much nitrogen... and the orange dots I see on some leaves and some purple stems make me worry some things are getting locked out because of the N toxicity...

here are some pics of her today... I am getting worried because she is about 3 to 4 weeks in flowering :(

IMG_20161123_195325.jpg
IMG_20161123_195344.jpg
IMG_20161123_195339.jpg
I would say try to flush with 3 times the volume of the pot water and see what happens . Do you feed with bottled nutes as well?

"carpe diem"

Im not so sure that is a nitrogen problem .
What are your temps and humidity like ? If your environment is not right it can lead to all sorts of problems.
Have you added anything benificial to your rootzone?
Is it possible youve been overwatering and that has lead to root problems? If so flushing would make matters worse.. just thaughts.. bad timing none the less

I usually water about a little over a half a gallon maybe 3 quarters depends how dry they are. I usually wait until the roots and soil is pretty dry it takes about 3 days if I wait 4 they desperately need a watering. mychorizae that's in the pro mix bx is mixed in with the fox farms as for helping roots I heard its pretty good. the temps range from 68 to 75. humidity stays around 50 to 40 percent

If you suspect root problems it would help to add somethimg like cannazym or sensizym if you had some great white powder id add a 1/2 scoop to the top of the media also with a light water ie . not a flood with correct ph light feed cal mag and bloom p k
Everyones opinion will vary i may be wrong mate but this is what id try.. btw i dont have much experience with soil type grows mainly coco and dwc

well here is IB right after a heavy watering until a good amount of runoff came out. ph of runoff was around 6. So I will give a light nute feeding next watering so the ph isn't effected greatly. I notice whenever I make full strength nutrients with botanicares pro bloom it always sends the ph to around 4. So I was ph'ing it up to 6.5 for some reason I had problems..

here she is after a flush of plain ph 6.6 water

run off was 6.0

IMG_20161124_130117910.jpg
IMG_20161124_130146729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom