Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Hi Iv Been growing in fox farm ocean forest and need some help I need to know if it's good to drain to waste in the soil and my soil pH is dropped to 5.5 i've heard to use dolomite lime is this true ? And if so how do I apply it and how much do I apply? And where does the soil pH need to be and what does the water pH need to be or do I even need to pH the water if I add the dolomite lime ? And if I'm growing in a 3 gallon pot veg them for 4 to 5 weeks and transplant them into 10 gallons what I need to add any fertilizer I need as many tips as I can get anything would be helpful Thanks

Hi Iv Been growing in fox farm ocean forest and need some help I need to know if it's good to drain to waste in the soil and my soil pH is dropped to 5.5 i've heard to use dolomite lime is this true ? And if so how do I apply it and how much do I apply? And where does the soil pH need to be and what does the water pH need to be or do I even need to pH the water if I add the dolomite lime ? And if I'm growing in a 3 gallon pot veg them for 4 to 5 weeks and transplant them into 10 gallons what I need to add any fertilizer I need as many tips as I can get anything would be helpful Thanks
Any photos of plants?

Yes they are 2 to 3 weeks into flower temps are at 78 he is at 50-55 I haven't added any nutrients do you think it could be nutrient lock out? I have hundreds of plants and they're in Foxfarm ocean for us to I don't want them to do the same thing either

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    570.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    651.9 KB · Views: 109
ya dolomite lime works but you have to mix it in before planting, I think they have a liquid form look for "liquid lime"
next time I would mix that stuff in half and half with some inert medium like tupur, 1.5 tablespoons per gallon of soil dolomite lime.

Ok great have you ever had this problem if so how long did it take to recover? I also have a room with 80 auto flowers in pro mix and they're doing the same thing The soil PH was about the same

Ok great have you ever had this problem if so how long did it take to recover? I also have a room with 80 auto flowers in pro mix and they're doing the same thing The soil PH was about the same

Pro Mix has no nutritional value. What are you feeding them?

I've been putting 350 ppm's of calimagic in. I was only putting in like 260-280 the first month but this started like a week ago or less oh and yes any suggestions on getting rid of the powdery mildew

These are the promix I just checked the runoff yesterday and some was as low as 5.5 5.4 do you think they are in nutrient lockout as well

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    603.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    661.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    754.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG