Friend wants me to try purple kush - what can I expect?

It kinda depends on a few things: Your mood that day, how well the weed was grown, what you use to smoke it, whether or not it really is Purple Kush, etc. Purple Kush is a high quality herb, mind you, and not only will it put you on your ass, it'll keep you there. I would recommend renting a movie.

Purple Kush will put you on your ass; but, what's wrong with that? Like Rin101 said, just be sure you don't have to many responsibilities for a little while. Then, sit back and enjoy yourself.

I want to ...but heard it will knock me on my ass? ;) what kind of experience will it be?

Don't do it man. Why ruin the rest of your life for one toke of thay horrible weed! You can send your share to 420 My Street, My Town , USA..... and we'll make sure to dispose of it correctly for you! BTW if you do go ahead make sure you follow your moms advise and wear clean underwear cause you never know!

Quick summary: This strain provides a strong body high with enough head buzz/space to know this is a pure Indica. Couch lock set in after a few bong hits.....

Purple_Kush1.JPG

Purple_Kush2.JPG

was this strain around back in lets say 1988 or 1989. the reason i ask is cause me and some of my friends smoked something called purple kushin. round here there are no strain names cept every now and then. its normally just kill or killer bud. i have seen some bubblegum and some bigbud and some form of skunk, and also california orange , but those were isolated cases. trust me i have seen things mislabled, such as good brickweed being sold as hydro. i know better but allot of folks round here dont. anyhow was this strain around back then or what? it is to this day #2 of the top 5 real strains i have smoked and that was many many moons ago . there were no seeds or leaves or extra stem. it was only availible once also,and was not cheap.

Strain names..HAHA.. like it matters anymore. Its either a Haze that puts your head in space and time travel mode, or its a kush or skunk that puts your ass on the couch with TV remote and Doritos within reach. Enjoy your purple, and a nice nap!

Back
Top Bottom