Can't find any info, Id think somebody would have tried.. dusting roots with ga3 (along with Mycorrhizae... ithink worth an experiment.. I'll give this a go with next seedlings I get going.. love some info if there is any out there..

That sounds like an experiment worth watching, I'll sub up grizz..

Thanks grizz :rofl:

SNEAKY... you caught me talking to myself :rofl::rofl: had over 50 views and no action :rofl: sounds like a typical Saturday night for me :rofl:

Gibberellic Acid can affect growth by its effect on cell growth and cell elongation. Such effects are often seen in stem growth as well as root growth. Stems and inter nodal lengths can be increased and a better more extensive root system develop. Increases in cell division can also sometimes be seen in the production of larger leaves. GA leads to bigger plants with bigger shoots and leaves in many plants.

Bigger plants produce bigger crop yields.

Gibberellic acid can be used as a seed dormancy breaker. It is most effective on rosette plants that have a cold dormancy requirement for germination. Though dormancy breaking and germination improvement can be seen in a number of genera.
Germination seed dormancy of a number of Carnivorous or insectivorous plants can be broken by using a solution of Gibberellic Acid.

Used for the production of standard and half standard plants. Can be used on Fuchsia, Rose, Hibiscus (both hardy and tropical varieties), Ficus, Vitis, and a range of fruit crops when a strong stem is trained to a cane to build a framework.

Longer flower stems can be produced on a range of 'florist' flower crops. In addition flower size can sometimes be achieved. Treating flower buds before opening with a solution of Gibberellic acid can lead to huge flower increases in a range of different flowers.

Science and horticulture use Gibberellic Acid for the following benefits in a range of plants. Now also available for hobbyists and enthusiastic amateurs or anyone who grows plants. It is easy to mix, use and apply to plants growing anywhere.

Plant growth regulator Gibberellic Acid used on plants

Increase plant or crop yield
Enable greater photosynthesis and plant metabolism
Allow the production of bigger leaves, and bigger root system
Increase cell growth in stems,leaves and roots
Used for production of elongated stems in plants grown as standard and half-standard horticulture crops.
Can be used to increase stem length in a number of flower crops grown for the flower trade.
Increase flower size
Improve establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
Used to help plants suffering nutrient and growth deficiencies.

Yes, main uses around here are for helping crack seed and making pollen.. I'm wondering if it can grow a bigger root mass quicker, which would lead to a bigger plant but not spindly.. spraying buds when first setting in for bigger flowers.. also I know it's a natural but wonder what concentrations you start growing third nut or breasts from smoking flowers sprayed with it..

Yes, main uses around here are for helping crack seed and making pollen.. I'm wondering if it can grow a bigger root mass quicker, which would lead to a bigger plant but not spindly.. spraying buds when first setting in for bigger flowers.. also I know it's a natural but wonder what concentrations you start growing third nut or breasts from smoking flowers sprayed with it..

What dose woukd be used to crack seed? Does it increase germination by much?

Can't find any info, Id think somebody would have tried.. dusting roots with ga3 (along with Mycorrhizae... ithink worth an experiment.. I'll give this a go with next seedlings I get going.. love some info if there is any out there..

That sounds like an experiment worth watching, I'll sub up grizz..

Thanks grizz :rofl:

which one is the real GrizzWald? I read cannabis can cause multiple personalities :tokin:. I dont think 420 can handle 3 Grizz's :rofl:. Cool experiment I'm in .

All me myself and I, that'd make three of us :rofl: Ill get worried when they/I :rofl: have names like John, Colin and a dominate one named Bruce :rofl: :passitleft: thanks mate

:passitleft:

I always thought 50-100 ppm for old seeds.. I'd only try on old seeds or seeds that haven't germinated and it'd be a last ditch effort to get something outta them..

I always thought 50-100 ppm for old seeds.. I'd only try on old seeds or seeds that haven't germinated and it'd be a last ditch effort to get something outta them..

This is what I was thinking too. I had a bad experience trying to germinate 7 Blue Berry seeds from CK last week. I have never used their method to germ but followed the routine anyway. Only 3 of 7 seeds cracked open so while I was searching for help I came across a GA3 YouTube vid but didn't realize it was used for old seeds. The guy made it sound so good I thought I'd try it on my next round of fresh seeds but now I'm thinking maybe I'll just keep it on hand to use for stubborn seeds that don't want to open. If I'm not mistaken, he used 100ppm for best results.

Edit... I just found this statement from Jorge:
Normal, easy-to-sprout seeds will become very elongated and stretched out, then die if GA3 is used on them.

I probably just wasted 10 bucks!

Thanks Curly, only just seeing your comment now... I didn't end up doing anything here... I haven't got the smarts to play with shit I don't really know about... Playing with stuffs morphology and smoking it, something about it just don't seem right

Back
Top Bottom