G'day from Australia

Thanks mate, we can get nutrients easy, its just the better quality ones (according to overseas growers) dont make it to Aust.
Air filtration, i want the AC Infinity cloudline T6 with their carbon filter BUT i cant get it shipped to me. I need to be super quiet as the man and women who live next door are police officers. Otherwise i would grow in my backyard, but cant take the chance of them looking over fence. I will climb this hill may just take a bit longer than i hoped and cost a little more, but i will save in the long run.

THANK YOU TO YOU AND ALL WHO HAVE REPLIED TO ME. I love how the cannabis community help each other. GOOD KARMA TO ALL. Stay safe, Hubcap.

Hyperfans are better and you can get them to Australia. ;)

They're pricy, but worth every penny. I just bought my second one, I wont spend money on anything else.

They move more air per watt than anything else.
The cost savings on electricity pays off the purchase price difference inside the warranty period. Worth-every-penny.

They're pricy, but worth every penny. I just bought my second one, I wont spend money on anything else.

They move more air per watt than anything else.
The cost savings on electricity pays off the purchase price difference inside the warranty period. Worth-every-penny.
I was just looking at their specs but i cant see a noise reading. Can it beat 32 decibells? Interested.

Hello all, im down in Australia. While the rest of the world moves forward with cannabis laws we are stuck behind the times. Due to a bushfire alot of people lost their supply chain, me included. So im here to get to learn the techniques of growing good quality cannabis for my personal use. Im a newbie to growing, though i do have a basic understanding i still have alot to learn and hope 420 can teach me. Take care everyone and talk soon.

Welcome welcome!!!
There are many great peeps here with knowledge, experience and some dialog. I am positive you'll find the right fit for you.

Sending love n light to all those affected down there.

I was just looking at their specs but i cant see a noise reading. Can it beat 32 decibells? Interested.

The air from the fan is louder than any noise the fan makes, your duct configuration will have the greatest impact on that. Mine is connected to my furnace duct and you don't notice it. If you listen for it you can hear that it's a fan running but I have box fans that make more noise.
They do make a stealth version which costs even more.

Back
Top Bottom