General organics

SourSkunkD

been looking into general organics line and wondering if its worth the effort. i can pick the go box up for around $30. so is it worth while stand alone or shold i buy others as well? any help?

I bought the go box about a month ago and my girls are loving it! As this is my first grow I only started with four plants outdoor and one plant was doing better than the others so I began to favor it and didn't bother with the rest...well low and behold it was male so I pulled the MFer and had to fall back on the other three. To make a long story short the three that wer left wer near death (all yellow n stunted) so I bought the go box out of desperation and had nothing to lose and miraculously they bounced back and now doing very well..the leaves are a deep dark green and look great! I'd recommend the GO line but as for the go box I dont think it's enough to grow more than maybe 2-3 plants a grow season...I could be wrong tho but I'm very satisfied with the results...hope this helps:yummy:

i think captin got the names mixed up the flora line belongs to general hydroponics. the general organics line is a different animal. I used the gen hydro flora and floralacious G B and plus lines and had no problems.

It's all General Hydroponics. They call that set of products General Organics because they're organic.

Any one know why black diamond and bio weed aren't part of the feeding schedule on the Go box? Also does anyone know what there feeding schedule would be??

Bio Weed is on the copy of the feeding schedule chart that I've got. Shows 2.5ml under each week in vegetative and the first two weeks of flower ("transition" and "early flowering").

I assume that's per gallon. For reference, under Week 3 Vegetative it shows Bio Root 10ml, Bio Thrive Grow 10ml, and CaMg+ 5ml.

well im pretty positive she was around 4w old when i got her, so when i put her to flower using blooming nutes wont hurt the plant as long as the ph maintains a healthy state?!

Bio Weed is on the copy of the feeding schedule chart that I've got. Shows 2.5ml under each week in vegetative and the first two weeks of flower ("transition" and "early flowering").

I assume that's per gallon. For reference, under Week 3 Vegetative it shows Bio Root 10ml, Bio Thrive Grow 10ml, and CaMg+ 5ml.

My bad bro I meant the bio marine(cold processed squid) not the bio weed I was all stoned n stuff:ganjamon:

Any one know the feeding schedule that stuff?

I couldn't find anything useful. Just a note on GH's blog saying it's not required, more of a supplement that could be used in small doses. And that it's not a vegan product and that they didn't place it on their chart for that reason (if I read it right... sounds kind of fishy (pun intended)).

Please come back and let us know if you find anything.

Back
Top Bottom