GenjiKai - Pineapple Express Autoflower - CFL Soil Grow

Day 30. Few photos for yous
20161207_2152302.jpg
20161209_222856.jpg

Howdy mate.

When you say nute burn do you mean the yellow tips to the new growth? I'm not sure but I think I MAYBE see a TINY bit of nute burn on the very very tip of the older bigger leaves? If it is though I'd say it's very very minor. Not sure about the yellow ends on the new growth though. I'm a newb!

I think your plants look very healthy mate :)

Just bagged myself a bargain on a Platinum P450 led. Looking forward to seeing how that goes with the babies.

Yeah im not too concerned by it like i think it is a slight nute burn like, basically thought they handled there other dosages well, went to high dosage too quick, but thats what its all about learning, the other girls have managed the nutes fine like, but that one has always been behind the others, but tbh i think she looks a nice plant, plently of flowers

Yeah mate, my lass put the christmas lights on and blew me big daul spectrum cfl, so when a was taken it out a was a bit upset, abit distraught tbh wasnt paying enough attention, dropped the big bulb and spilt the poor girl in half, so a guess thats the topped one ypu were looking for haha

Hahaha mate, topped by a light bulb! :)

Back
Top Bottom