GenjiKai - Pineapple Express Autoflower - CFL Soil Grow

This is the Mexican Airlines mate :)
Mexican_Airlines.jpg

Mate they look lovely, ive read loads of grow journals on girl scout cookies, they all look good mate.... im interested in getting an LED like but inital cost is too expensive atm, what diodes do your leds use mate, im an electronics geek and want to make me own

At the mo just using the old mars 300w mate with 5w diodes/leds? I'm NOT an electronics geek - not a bad DJ though lol :)

I've bought today an advanced platinum p450 which uses 3w units but I know nothing more Mr Faulty! :) when the new one arrives tuesday I'll post some pics for you mate. Really looking forward to it - it is supposedly a decent light with a good spectrum of light compared to my mars. Seems it can kick out some serious PAR values ;)

Day 31
Biggies bottom leaves look as if they are dying, they have progessivly got worse over the cpurse of the day
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20
161210_083713.jpg
The picture above was the morning
20161210_163623.jpg

This one wheb i got in from graft, i dont have a clue what is amatter, ive noticed slight nute burn on plants, lesson learnt less is more, thought they had responed well to nutes and got abit over confident after being quite careful. But overall the flowers look as if there coming along, lots of white pistols kicking about, nearing time for flowering i think, will be 5 weeks in veg in 4 days time, thats when i plan to put red cfl in.
If anyone has any thoughts to what is causing the bigger plants very bottom leaves to die?

Hello buddy, watered yesterday (pots where light) feed biggie with 3l of water at 2.5ml of grow, medium got 2l water at 2ml grow, small got 2 l of water 2ml grow...
Checked on them the morning and they look all perked up and really ready to go today, heres some pics from yesterday
20161211_213421.jpg
20161211_213428.jpg
20161211_213446.jpg

Its payday today so time to get some bloom nites and red light...

Aye mate not enough space got to keep rotating them so leaves dont get damaged haha, they coming on good though, not sure wheather to get 2 125w cfls and leave that 250w blue in or just replace that 250w blue with 250 w red? Not sure ill have apace to hang the 2 125w reds down without touching plants, what you reckon?

Honestly not sure mate. My mind tells me 2 125w would be better than 1 250w? More versatile for coverage maybe?

Aye just read ypu sneaky devil theres me telling my lass were going to new zealand, and ana mate i was thinking the two 125ws but am not sure if ill have the space to hang them without touching the girls, was going to leave the 250w blue in aswell

Yeah I'd leave as many lights as possible in there mate :) more the merrier in my mind :)

Subbed - I just started a Pineapple Express Auto grow journal last week. I grow LED/soil (no ferts, no nutes/no additives). I will be interested to what your plants yield!!

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom