Germination help

Entheo Shaman

I am having a problem germinating some seeds, was hoping someone could help me out.
I germinated 10 White Rhino seeds July 28 using the paper towel and saucer method.
About 4 days later, 9 of them cracked. I put them into soaked rockwool cubes under t-5 flourescent.Its now been 6 days since I put them into cubes, still no sign of sprouts. I got alittle antsy and cracked some of the cubes open to check on the progress. Some of the seeds had not sprouted much at all while a couple of them had, that was a couple of days ago and still no sprouts.....Am I just being overly impatient?

Re: Germination help.................

I soaked the cubes in bottled water that sat out and was room temp. PH was 6.5. They didnt dry out, if anything they had too much water. I did not use nutes.

How deep did you plant them? The seeds should be planted no furthur then just below the surface of the soil.

Or better yet, let them sit in the paper towel until the casing cracks and the taproot emerges. Then plant the seed taproot down in the soil. :peace:

This is how I germinate my seeds. Damp paper towels, seeds, put into empty old dvd case, then put on the back of your monitor or the back of your tv. All seeds will germinate withen 2 days.

I found some stuff called Golden Humic Extract. It came highly recommended by a couple of people. I am giving that a try. It is supposed to speed the germination process.

Back
Top Bottom