Get Paid to help?

I am not going to hire someone i do not know, when I can get jacked by someone I already know. Friends of friends is as far as it will ever go. And then I will do a background check.

2/3 of the crops are jacked unless you sit in the garden and guard.

We do not want the problems that come along with hiring outside of our community.

I am not going to hire someone i do not know, when I can get jacked by someone I already know. Friends of friends is as far as it will ever go. And then I will do a background check.

2/3 of the crops are jacked unless you sit in the garden and guard.

We do not want the problems that come along with hiring outside of our community.

Well it sucks that you have been jacked but not all people are dirty thieves

I have dogs and pigs so no one wants to enter my property. However that does not mean I could let the wrong person enter. Then I have to pay for a PI. I do not want the headache.

I am not this way from getting jacked, it is from watching others.

I do hire people every year and teach them how to grow. I pass on my trade to others.

Just do not expect to travel here and get a job in the industry like a sales clerk at the local coffee shop. It is more like breaking into wall street and playing with the big boys. It is going to take some hard work and it helps to know someone.

I guess there is some difficulty in trusting who is hired....Only because people have been conditioned in a society with "criminal" leadership; so they think it's okay to be a small time criminal too...Very non-productive in a society that needs so much help...

I have dogs and pigs so no one wants to enter my property. However that does not mean I could let the wrong person enter. Then I have to pay for a PI. I do not want the headache.

I am not this way from getting jacked, it is from watching others.

I do hire people every year and teach them how to grow. I pass on my trade to others.

Just do not expect to travel here and get a job in the industry like a sales clerk at the local coffee shop. It is more like breaking into wall street and playing with the big boys. It is going to take some hard work and it helps to know someone.

Thanks for your input I know it is hard trusting people I have been burned many times myself. I was looking for some info to hopefully get in to the business and this is probably the answer I would get from anyone in the bus. Thanks for crushing my dreams man

I'll keep doing my own thing. I've never been a big fan of doing most of the work and getting the least of the cash (capitalism I think they call it?), so my employment in the good ol' Yoo-Ess-uv-Aay is all going to be SELF-EMPLOYMENT from here on out.

P.S.: drkdiglr112, don't let people crush your dreams. If the sign on the truck says "Keep 100 feet back! Driver not responsible for damaged windshields!" and the person whose windshield gets broke believes this and doesn't pursue justice, then the truck driving company gets a free ride. If a guy tells you "You can go ahead and try to sue me, but no one has won yet (a tactical lie many use)" and it discourages the person to not try, again the villain wins. If they tell you don't come because no one will hire you and you don't try, well that's more money for them, huh? Me? If I want in, I'm going in. And if someone tells me I'm stepping on their toes, I'll be more than happy to remove those toes and the problem will be solved as I see it.
As peace loving, flower-child-of-the-sixties friendly as some of these people are on here (or act like they are), I'm sure you know in this "culture" we are a part of that there are more cutthroat greedy bastards than you can buy a severely overpriced bag of weed from that will give you a smile as they drain your bank account (Man, I'm a noob and have a very inefficient system. I doubt I'm going to have $100.00/oz. invested in this first grow!) I'll GET a PhD if I want to get PAID like I have one, myself. Well, there's my rant for the day.

:peace: out.....

Back
Top Bottom