Get Your Free Bandana With Any Herbies Seeds Purchase!

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Spring is in the air, and Herbies is gearing up to help you transition in style with a promo you won’t want to miss!

From 00:00 March 6th to 00:00 March 13th (PST), use promo code BANDANA whenever you buy any Herbies Seeds strain to score a dope bandana for free. Don't snooze on this one – the number of bandanas is limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Your order should include any strain by Herbies Seeds for you to snag this deal. Take a peek at some of the best offers we’ve got for you here!

Grab your cart now, snag any Herbies Seeds strain, and use the promo code to add some style to your spring wardrobe. We can’t wait to see you rocking your new bandana!

bandana.jpg

Im so close to lacing an order... but you had all kinds of wonderful free seeds in the checkout section a day ago and now theres not even your usual. Which I think means youre doing well actually lol

Are you going to have a bunch more of those extra special free seed offerings fairly soon?
Awesome genetics you guys! I can't wait for my next @Herbies Seeds grow! Nice Bandana promo!

Im growing the Godzilla Cookies again for sure but haven't decided what Im going to pair her up with to grow next to her in that 2 site SIP Im getting ready for though. I had 2 of them kick butt outside until I let the sun fry them because Im a cheap bastard with a point to prove some times. :lot-o-toke:

Need a Maryjane mulligan on them.... a marygin, mullijane??

Spring is in the air, and Herbies is gearing up to help you transition in style with a promo you won’t want to miss!

From 00:00 March 6th to 00:00 March 13th (PST), use promo code BANDANA whenever you buy any Herbies Seeds strain to score a dope bandana for free. Don't snooze on this one – the number of bandanas is limited and once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Your order should include any strain by Herbies Seeds for you to snag this deal. Take a peek at some of the best offers we’ve got for you here!

Grab your cart now, snag any Herbies Seeds strain, and use the promo code to add some style to your spring wardrobe. We can’t wait to see you rocking your new bandana!

bandana.jpg
Thanks @Herbies Seeds :thanks:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom