Getting Ready 4 Blue Skys

This season has had its share of triumphs and even moor pitfalls.
THE BAD: First my health took a sharp turn toward a direction i had not expected, i was diagnosed with FM. For a person as active as i was that was very difficult to accept.
Second i found out that i had two hart surgery's that may have been unnecessary.
Third, I had to close my company after 15 years due to my health.
Fourth, The one person i trusted to help me with the girls, ended up being a thief. That was the most disappointing of all. It nearly broke my belief that people are truly good beings.
THE GOOD: First i made many new friends while seeking treatment for my illness and found that there are still many great people in this world. I found strength in myself that i haven't seen in many years, and found a new level of peace and love in my family.
Second, The few plants that didn't get ripped off produced a beautiful crop. Pic one on this page produced nearly thirty ounces of lemon diesel, pic two produced a whopping sixty three ounces of beautiful O.G. kush. And clones were taken from both in early August for next year.
Third I cloned a few of the bag seed girls to add some new flavors.
I will close this with my sin-sear thanks to all who followed me and offered positive energy. I have grown more through this journey than just plants. Next season will be more of an event with finishing pics.
Thank you all and Much Love
BlueSky

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom