Lurch's Grab Bag First Grow "The Restart"

I got to listen to the dea bitch about not finding what they were told was being cooked and not finding enough to prosecute for.Wify makes natural lotions and soaps little brown oil bottles, pressure cookers , pizza delivery guy reported a "drug lab"

Excuse my language, but, what a nosy little fucking do-gooder. I'm sorry that happened to you. You should order pizza from them again, hope for him to deliver, and give him a sample of lotion. . . and show him the little oil bottles with the essential oils in them. Bastard.

... Wify makes natural lotions and soaps little brown oil bottles, pressure cookers, pizza delivery guy reported a "drug lab"

Hey! Thanks for the link, man! The TLC Naturals — Body Butter with Shea, and the TLC Naturals — All Natural Shower Gel I might be getting soon. I love that she puts all the ingredients on the site, helps me make sure there's no lanolin. It's pretty cool to be able to choose a scent! I actually might be getting 2 of the shower gel, one in energizing and one in relaxing.

The dea thought so much of my set up they had to"borrow" the prototype. As I am moving no time to start over. so I have time to plan and save.
The only thing I feel needs improovment is a nice shiny LED w/ cfl assist light set up
I miss my Ladies . The air quality in my house droped so much,I acctually went looking for my zany bars.
I know it the air I just started wokin for a green house. At work me so HAPPY, 15 min ride home me misserable so bad .

I hate to be negative but when you set back up,,,,,,think more about safety. That electrical mess is pretty dam scary. Nut your wires inside the proper electrical boxes and use covers. The first place an electrical fire normally starts is at connection points and you have way to many and nothing to stop the fire once it starts.

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!( more ways than 1)
New grow space is a 10x8 open room and 2 built in aprox 3x3 closets.
seeds 15 white widow
Lights will be cfl 100w per sqft aprox
DWC w/ clay beads in 5 gal tote for veg
flower
nutes - Narrowed down to Advanced and BPN (Waiting on feeding schedule suggestion for BPN dwc feed ) still calculating cost of nutes for entire grow.
A. 1.5 gal buckets w/ allowing 3 ft. for vertical grow and some awesome LST work
IMAJINATION STATION
Just imagine 10- 6 to 9 ft tall, and say we keep in the 2 to 3 ft wide ladies tied down and a light setup that grows as the ladys grow...
B. 15-5 gal strait up, no lst, or topping, just maintenance trimming.
My "plan" (this is the first idea) closet one veg area w/ two shelves should fit 4 - 6 per shelf, average 2 months? or as soon as they out grow the space.
If plan A is used 1 lady will be placed in closet 2 and allowed to stand up strait with a lights added as she needs them, and possibly mothered.
If plan B is used closet 2 will house 5 ganga lowriders.
I have 2 weeks to decide.

Thanx for any suggestions and or help

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!( more ways than 1)
New grow space is a 10x8 open room and 2 built in aprox 3x3 closets.
seeds 15 white widow
Lights will be cfl 100w per sqft aprox
DWC w/ clay beads in 5 gal tote for veg
flower
nutes - Narrowed down to Advanced and BPN (Waiting on feeding schedule suggestion for BPN dwc feed ) still calculating cost of nutes for entire grow.
A. 1.5 gal buckets w/ allowing 3 ft. for vertical grow and some awesome LST work
IMAJINATION STATION
Just imagine 10- 6 to 9 ft tall, and say we keep in the 2 to 3 ft wide ladies tied down and a light setup that grows as the ladys grow...
B. 15-5 gal strait up, no lst, or topping, just maintenance trimming.
My "plan" (this is the first idea) closet one veg area w/ two shelves should fit 4 - 6 per shelf, average 2 months? or as soon as they out grow the space.
If plan A is used 1 lady will be placed in closet 2 and allowed to stand up strait with a lights added as she needs them, and possibly mothered.
If plan B is used closet 2 will house 5 ganga lowriders.
I have 2 weeks to decide.

Thanx for any suggestions and or help

First and foremost, as a past user of AN's Jungle Juice and a recent convert to BPN, I would suggest BPN. Yes it's true that I have only recently changed to BPN, but the results in this short amount of time are STAGGERING. My mums that were on AN either burned or showed deficiency. No matter what I did I always had to readjust the nutes. With BPN, I mixed once and BLAM! like magic they started growing and all signs of tanned tips and deficiencies have stopped. It's night and day. So yeah, go BPN, you will NOT be disappointed you did. Just mix as per chart directions for current plant phase and voila~ you grow happy!

Also, I am unclear on the other help you needed, did you have any specific questions as to your grow space?

In order to get an answer one must first ask a question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or just put down the new bong.....lol
:420:On the BPN 1. Would the mix be the same for DWC and clay beads as with soil, as all info seems to be for soil?
2. I Would need a basic guide line so I can order alll the nutes needed be for I start to cut down the paper trail
I need to stick to a water/organic grow as possible, 'cause a friend has major immune system problems and can only medicate with edibles made from natural and,or organic nutes,and multifiltered water.(4 stage ro filter and then distiled
For unknown reason he gets sick if any thing he takes in (food included) is grown in dirt, and due to his compromised system he can not handle the high oxygen levels of caring for his own garden.
I started workin for him about a week ago. His last garden tender was using AN for 20 clones and fox farms for another 20.The grows are kept small as he has a neg reaction to any prodoct more than 4 monthes from harvest.

1.) Mix as per chart - the beauty of organics is that it is VERY hard to burn plants. Just watch pH as it can be VERY erratic at times.

2.) BPN has a line of Organics - Helping Professional Growers Succeed - Blue Planet Nutrients

3.)hmmm... That really depends on the root mass. you could start with the 1.5 Gal, but I think that the 5 Gal would be best if you veg over 2 months. Additionally, and Corey, Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're going to want Farmer's Pride Complete Organic line 7 product special $75 for the volume I think you'll be doing. 20 plants every 4 months...

p.s. I wish you the best of luck with your new patient! I hope you can help him.

Fine work there soldier :thumb:

Brotha LF,
Feel free to PM me or Corey (BPN) if you have any additional questions about the BPN lines... I can tell you now that the Organics have yet to be tested on the DWC, I am planning on a experiment grow on them... anyways, jandre is taking good care of your questions at the moment...

:peacetwo:

Just got off the phone with Herbies and ordered-2
Dr Underground Cry$tal M.@.#.H. Feminised Seeds Specs

Time bloom int: 8 to 10 weeks
Time boom outdoor: mid / late October
Production in: 500 - 700 gr :thumb:
Production outdoor: 800 - 1000 gr
Indoor be careful because you can burst closet. Ramifies thus far is perfect for saving a mother and clone up to infinity. :party:
and the freebees-
1-DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminised Seeds Specs
Skunk
60% Sativa : 40% Indica
Flowering Time: weeks
Yield: 400-500g/m2:peace:
and
2-Big Bud Strain Specifications

Type : Indica - sativa mix
Yield : 600 gr/m2
Height : 40 - 55 cm
Flowering period : 9 weeks
Harvest : end of october
Stone type : Stoney yet high allround
THC level : medium 8% - 15%
I HOPE for to females or one of each :thumb:
by the time they arrive I will have money for BPN organics
I will have pics of the new room later this week

I gots a few questions -
As I understand it 3 or 4 mother plants will be a better option for me with the pland room already containing "Mother cupboards" or 2 closets with a few uses.
1. When do I move mother to her apartment, before,during,or after flower?

2. do I let Mother grow strait up or will LST be of benefit and build custom cupboard to house Mother bonsai?

I do have 10 ganga lowriders autos regulars. the thought crossed my mind to mature 1 male and female for seed collecting .
3. after sex is known do I simply place one of each in a cupboard for the rest of flower?

4. how long does the male need to be flowered with the mrs. be for Death can have him?

5. can the mrs. be moved back with the rest of the ladies?

I just looked at Propa Gators Gator Uncaged, love the vert I think I will "Borrow" the center light idea and ad an outer " ring of light"

that is all for tonight thanx allot for all the help:thanks:

I gots a few questions -
As I understand it 3 or 4 mother plants will be a better option for me with the pland room already containing "Mother cupboards" or 2 closets with a few uses.
1. When do I move mother to her apartment, before,during,or after flower?

2. do I let Mother grow strait up or will LST be of benefit and build custom cupboard to house Mother bonsai?

I do have 10 ganga lowriders autos regulars. the thought crossed my mind to mature 1 male and female for seed collecting .
3. after sex is known do I simply place one of each in a cupboard for the rest of flower?

4. how long does the male need to be flowered with the mrs. be for Death can have him?

5. can the mrs. be moved back with the rest of the ladies?

I just looked at Propa Gators Gator Uncaged, love the vert I think I will "Borrow" the center light idea and ad an outer " ring of light"

that is all for tonight thanx allot for all the help:thanks:

1.) I move that which will be "Mothered" straight to my Maternity Ward as soon as the nute strength tolerance is met. There she sees GLR/12-1 Light schedule until I just want to flower her out.

2.) Straight Bushy Growth is best when Mothering. Alternatively, you can use Arboreal Training, sort of like how they train Bonsai. This will give you strong branches and several "donation sites" from which to take clippings for clones. I prefer this method as it helps to keep light use to a maximum, and keeps mothers' sizes in check for space requirements. My Maternity Ward is 23x21 and holds 4 mothers.

3.) For breeding Autos, one would simply collect pollen and place it on a few female bud sites for pollination using a soft paintbrush. Or, you could quarantine them off in a 2x2 space and use a strong fan inside to blow pollen all over the female from the male. There are other various ways to do it, but these are the two most popular.

4.) If using the latter mentioned method for total pollination, you would flower them together until a series of events happen.

• There are several, if not all, pollen packs open or fallen.
  • The female, when pollination occurs, shows a discoloration on the pistillate. This shows pollination has happened and the pistil, whose sole job is to collect pollen for reproduction is no longer needed.
  • You just don't think that it's doing any further good.
5.) I personally would keep her separate to keep any loose pollen from blowing off her and onto the other females. Just because one has been defiled, doesn't mean they all have to be.

Back
Top Bottom