SkunkPilot's Grow Room Build & First Grow 2013

Another cool fridge pik I stumbled across
image2702.jpg

good weed Skunk:)

and a fine place to do so:)

Thanks to all of you for the Reps. There is a learning curve, that is for sure. I built a Co2 generator in the past couple of days. I'm trying to do it on the cheap and I'm not sure it will work but what the hey. I have access to a lot of Peaches, Plums and Apricots so I thought of using that as a base for the mash.

I removed the pits from the Peaches and mashed them up really well, added some sugar and then Added the bloomed champagne yeast and mixed them in the 5 gal water jug. Shook it all up and within several hours.... I was making bubbles. :roorrip:

SAM_01193.JPG

SAM_01942.JPG

SAM_0195.JPG

SAM_0166.JPG

SAM_01212.JPG

Watch for more updates.

I have been looking for more automation and remote monitoring. I found an "Indoor / Outdoor Environmental Monitor" weather station. I monitors temp, humid, baro and... wait for it...... Co2. You can add additional modules and it is Wifi. If I add this to my grow room, I can monitor from my pc or smart phone. Look for NETATMO. I haven't seen many other systems that can do this. Pretty cool.

This will most likely be my next purchase. Well, Maybe after another 1000 w HPS. :;):

Thanks dutch dragon. I found out my Co2 adventure kinda failed. It raised the ppm count up to 700~,but it was hard to shift the gas to outside during lights off. My manual valves I used leaked a bit and with the hassle of the mash and yeast, it seams better to bite the bullet and buy a Co2 regulator and tank.

The " Organic " Co2 generator would work in a smaller room with a few more controls. I will try it again soon, but the need for meds and it being my first grow...I had to hurry the grow. I might have bit off more than I could chew at the time. I have lots of time to play
Dr. Frankenstein later. It did produce Co2 so the theory is sound. I just needed another 5 gal Carboy to produce more Co2 for the size of the room. And if you look at an earlier post about the NETATMO environmental monitor, what a great way to monitor your grow room.

Ok... Murph received her DOE. ( Date of Execution ) and it was last night. :rip:
She put on a brave face and was stoic to the end. (I saw some PM starting and needed to control it.)

She already had her last meal. Water and molasses.
CIMG04152.jpg

Her last photo shoot.
CIMG0416.jpg

She will be missed. Well, at least until the cure is finished. :roorrip:
CIMG0419.jpg

Trim and nugs
CIMG04201.jpg

The harvest
CIMG04211.jpg

Murph, naked and proud
CIMG04251.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed Murph. OG's DOE is soon.

Back
Top Bottom