Skunkpilot's Bubblelicious & BlackJack Regular Grow - 2013

re: Skunkpilot's Bubblelicious & BlackJack Regular Grow - 2013

14 days until harvest of Black Jack. So far the scent on them is a little spice, diesel and fruity. I'm looking forward to this one. The Bubblelicious has a lemon and fruity scent but they are about 10 days behind Black Jacks harvest.

The veg plants have been moved to a buddy's house today and all seemed to traveled well.

SAM_21701.JPG

SAM_2171.JPG

SAM_2168.JPG

SAM_2166.JPG

SAM_2172.JPG

SAM_2173.JPG

SAM_2169.JPG

SAM_2165.JPG

looking good, but I doubt she'll be done in two weeks.

mrbubbles87;
Thanks for the kind words and support. The best government is small, unobtrusive and cheap. In other words... a Unicorn.

Hey b.
I am wondering that myself. I have been using HERBIQ to track my grows, and it says harvest around the 3rd, but the trichs so far say different.

and...
thanks aztecbuds.

The room is really starting to smell like a grow room. The buds are building and the trichs are also getting bigger. They are still clear with no sings of cloudiness yet. I am wondering if the nute lockout delayed things a bit?

SAM_2198.JPG

SAM_2220.JPG

SAM_2221.JPG

SAM_2222.JPG

SAM_2224.JPG

SAM_2210.JPG

SAM_22121.JPG

SAM_2213.JPG

SAM_2214.JPG

SAM_2215.JPG

SAM_22161.JPG

SAM_22191.JPG

I'm a fan, I was expecting justa soil grow instead of .... Well I'll be honestim nt sure what t is you are doing.... Deep water culture? Just a guess haha. When I grow in the future I plan on doing it in soil.... Hydro seems too high maintenance.... Anyways, I'm going to keep watching, beautiful set up. I can see you have put some hours into it

coming along nicely. :thumb:

Hey Redlan, welcome to the journal. Well it's turned into a Cocor, Growstone, hydro, eb n flow kinda thing. I was worried about the cocor not having enough body to hold the roots when I would LST them, but that hasn't been a problem. If I did it again, I would just fill the tubs with cocor.

Thanks b.real. Iv'e been watching your progress as well and you have done a great job yourself.

Alls quiet here on the grow. I'm just waiting for the trichs to turn and am watching the buds get fat. Any time I brush against them, I get that sweet smell that let's you know their close.

20140127_091512.jpg

20140127_091543.jpg

20140127_091457.jpg

20140127_091439.jpg

20140127_091409.jpg

20140127_091358.jpg

SAM_2243.JPG

SAM_2241.JPG

SAM_2244.JPG

20140127_091633.jpg

20140127_091712.jpg

20140127_091722.jpg

20140127_091732.jpg

Have a great weed day.

Looking good skunk, seems those pistils are finally wanting to brown out for ya! Looks like they are starting to swell!
My haze turned out super similar, very easy to trim ;) Stay well buddy! :joint:

Quiet is always good! Lol Looks pretty frosty :)

Hey all, it looks like harvest is just around the corner. The trichs on Black Jack are starting to cloud and a few have turned amber. I've backed down on the nutes and will flush for 72 hours pre harvest. Temps are around ~80f - lights on and ~65f - lights off.

20140129_212315.jpg

20140129_212457.jpg

20140129_212512.jpg

20140129_212520.jpg

20140129_212333.jpg

20140129_212341.jpg

20140129_212407.jpg

20140129_212420.jpg

20140129_212434.jpg

20140131_090309.jpg

20140131_090448.jpg

A few more trichs are starting to ripen, but I don't know if they are ready to harvest this weekend. I will wait until they are mostly cloudy with 30 to 40 % amber.

Early in the grow, I felt like I was behind the 8 ball most of the time. Now I am looking forward to it being over..... and a full fridge of Mason jars. :cheer:

I'm glad the plum tree next door grows over the fenceline ;) that blackjack looks like shes going to be quite stoney :Namaste:

I have been keeping up with the issues in your county skunk, seems like they aren't going to budge even with all the negative comments they are getting? I just don't see how they totally over rule prop215/sb420, loophole? We may be heading down the coast towards that area, & now I am kind of re thinking the whole move. What's funny(not really) is we were thinking down south that way or north ironically where live oak seems to have banned cultivation outright as well..

Bunch of pencil pushers who don't know the meaning of pain and have worked a desk their whole lives if you ask me, and I am not knocking desk jobs. Void my comment if you would rather just let this bs topic pass, I will completely understand as thinking about it gets me fired up. Anyways, great looking plants skunk, keep em growing! Lets see a few ambers before they big chop :thumb:

Respect :peace: CA

Thanks for the kind words CA. :thanks:

The wife and I have the ability to leave Ca. in the next few years and have looked at several states. I have smoked weed for over 35 years ( "Have you looked for a job today?" "No ma." ) old anti drug commercial.... so anywhere we move to will have to have liberal grow laws. I have lived in Ca. all my life (except my time in the military) and I refuse to be chased out by free loaders and uninformed, non compassionate and power seeking politicians. Our local Fresno Mayor wants to spend ~1 Million dollars for a high speed bus that will be paid for by an "Honor system" that when you ride, you will pay, even though there will be no supervision or penalties if you don't. I don't think they know or understand human responses. Several Billion for a High Speed Rail that is already over budget and not close to High speed. I yell it from the roof tops. WE NEED WATER!!!!! Dams, surface ponds, more canals and less feeding water out to the ocean to try to repopulate a fish species that hasn't been in the river systems for decades. If we Ca. farmers don't have enough water to grow crops, there will still be food on your table, but it will be grown off continent and not all their farmers will tell you what they fertilize or spray their crops with.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ca. and would hate to leave but if people don't start paying attention, they might chase me out of here.

Hey CA, sorry you got me on my soapbox. :lot-o-toke:

Still looking for amber trichs and time is running short. My wife and I plan to be on the coast in a few weeks and nobody will be around to burp the jars while we are gone.

I'm flushing the Black Jack and have set my schedule to flush Bubblelicious in two weeks. We'll see if we make the dates or sit on the plants and extra week.

Bubblelicious

SAM_2316.JPG

SAM_2317.JPG

SAM_23041.JPG

Black Jack

SAM_23061.JPG

SAM_2308.JPG

SAM_2309.JPG

they are forming nicely :)

Thanks for the kind words CA. :thanks:

The wife and I have the ability to leave Ca. in the next few years and have looked at several states. I have smoked weed for over 35 years ( "Have you looked for a job today?" "No ma." ) old anti drug commercial.... so anywhere we move to will have to have liberal grow laws. I have lived in Ca. all my life (except my time in the military) and I refuse to be chased out by free loaders and uninformed, non compassionate and power seeking politicians. Our local Fresno Mayor wants to spend ~1 Million dollars for a high speed bus that will be paid for by an "Honor system" that when you ride, you will pay, even though there will be no supervision or penalties if you don't. I don't think they know or understand human responses. Several Billion for a High Speed Rail that is already over budget and not close to High speed. I yell it from the roof tops. WE NEED WATER!!!!! Dams, surface ponds, more canals and less feeding water out to the ocean to try to repopulate a fish species that hasn't been in the river systems for decades. If we Ca. farmers don't have enough water to grow crops, there will still be food on your table, but it will be grown off continent and not all their farmers will tell you what they fertilize or spray their crops with.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ca. and would hate to leave but if people don't start paying attention, they might chase me out of here.

Hey CA, sorry you got me on my soapbox. :lot-o-toke:

This is what I want to hear skunk, the truth from another CA resident! Thank you! I can honestly say I think you are keeping me a Northern Californian :Namaste: That railway sounds like a big joke, or the mayor trying to stamp his name into history. I enjoy your soapbox as well as others, I love reading the truth spoken from my elders (and I am saying this due to your smoke-streak being older than myself :laugh:) as you have seen the changes occur and you have a better idea than anyone else where we are headed. I am right with you on the water conservation & the state of where we are! It really dawned on me how wasteful I was being flushing my plants with the ro water, so much un filtered water is going right back down the drain.. I was thinking about postponing my vegetable garden out until May and then planting to try and do my part to help the drought, but, you have got me thinking about the nasty chems used by other countries and how I would prefer my delicious homegrown.

Looks like we may be getting some rain in my area.. Setting up some containers to try and catch myself some rain water (chances are that water will be disgusting ;))

Happy skunkday, skunk!

Back
Top Bottom