SkunkPilot's Grow Room Build & First Grow 2013

am I wrong or are you of the female persuasion?

Ok, I've noticed my thread has been kinda lacking do to my sticking my nose in everybody else's business. So here's a few pics using the new micro cam. Sorry, I have a new toy and I have to use it. :green_heart:

I use a Coffee grinder to chop my smoke so I took a pic of just the blade.
Image7100.jpg

usb_20130715_211641.jpg

Image22100.jpg

usb_20130715_212355.jpg

usb_20130715_200220.jpg

Image24100.jpg

Image18100.jpg

I don't think I can stop!!!!!! Please help me! :cheer:

Good weed Skunk!
you just keep making pics like that and the train will never stop:)
man you are so close to harvest! the trich shots are stellar:):bravo:

Diggin the micro shots there skunk! :thumb:
They are pretty damn fun to mess around with, but you know what is no fun... buying TOP SHELF buds from a dispensary only to bring them home to find infestation!
Oh no :whoa:
32125.jpg
12340.jpg

this is why we decide to grow our own buds, we know what the hell we stay smoking on! :blunt:
+reps for you skunk, good day!
CA

Diggin the micro shots there skunk! :thumb:
They are pretty damn fun to mess around with, but you know what is no fun... buying TOP SHELF buds from a dispensary only to bring them home to find infestation!
Oh no :whoa:
32125.jpg
12340.jpg

this is why we decide to grow our own buds, we know what the hell we stay smoking on! :blunt:
+reps for you skunk, good day!
CA
OMG!! I am now sticking my thumbs in my eyes and screaming! "make it go away make it go away find a happy place find a happy place!!"
did you keep your receipt so you can take that back?
wow sorry bro but you sure are right and that just proves it! grow your own folks! nobody cares about you they just want your money! smh

im liking what i see in here hope you dont mind if i stick around for some more of the ride thats happening here congrats on making a great grow room and your harvest as well:goodjob:

sho look nice Skunk:cheer:
Happy Friedday:)

Back
Top Bottom