Bigjake's Bag Seed First Grow

I finally got everybody chopped down even a batch of clones I cut had a sati va that took 3 months to finish and the samples was not what I expected but it was all based so no loss the 2 crown Royale I had looks like about 2 ounces each and the samples was worth the wait
I learned so much with this first try that amazes me
Things I learned
Genetics is your best friend
The 2 crown royal I had drank the same amount of water that my junk did and far less problems
Do your research
Not everybody knows what there talking about but if you do take advise you have to do everything they do from seed to chop you can't change in the middle and expect results all the answers are on this site you just gotta find them

Overall I got a little over a pound not counting the cola I gave away to close friends just to se there face funny thing is what I gave away I told each one the other grew it but don't want nobody to know so don't tell him I gave you this haha
Thanks to all on this site that give advise maybe not directly to me but to someone else and I stumble upon the info thanks you taught this man to fish so I can reap the rewards every day

Now what to call my next journal

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ok thanks il learn how to move it to complete next time
Gonna start a new one got some rooting doing some homework on what nutrients I'm gonna run this time

Back
Top Bottom