Girl from the valley

Sativamylove

Hi everyone. I live in san fernando valley n would just like to talk to some cool like-minded (or not so like-minded) cannabis lovers.
I mostly smoke alone, for lack of friends who also smoke (how do i get surrounded by straight lacers??)
And I love to cook.
Anyone livin' in the valley?
:ganjamon:
peace:
SML

High and welcome to the 420 community. Living in zero tolerence states for so many years, I have never smoked with too many people. So I can relate to smoking alone.

But you are in good company here, because every one of us has the same interest as you, and that's cannabis. Please post often,ask questions, and share your experiences with cannabis.

Do you have any good cannabis recipes to share? Check out this forum..420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine

Peace and good tokin':rollit:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was just about to make some magic brownies... I made fudge yesterday, but I didn't make them strong enough, so here's to trying again. :)
I'll see you all in the forums I'm sure.
Peace
SML:grinjoint:

Hi everyone. I live in san fernando valley n would just like to talk to some cool like-minded (or not so like-minded) cannabis lovers.
I mostly smoke alone, for lack of friends who also smoke (how do i get surrounded by straight lacers??)
And I love to cook.
peace:
SML
Hi. I my name is Apple. I feel your circumstances, I am in the same boat here in Ecorse, Michigan. I'm originally from Tucson, Arizona. No friends or family here. So lonely
Anyways, I to luv to cook & grow my own foods. Sum fruits and veggies. But mostly herbz, teas & medical marijuana.

20211126_091142.jpg

20211215_132901.jpg

Hi. I my name is Apple. I feel your circumstances, I am in the same boat here in Ecorse, Michigan. I'm originally from Tucson, Arizona. No friends or family here. So lonely
Anyways, I to luv to cook & grow my own foods. Sum fruits and veggies. But mostly herbz, teas & medical marijuana.

20211126_091142.jpg

20211215_132901.jpg
Hello @KAZUKI Hope your having a good day.
The post your in at the moment is from 2008 my friend.
Top left corner has the date.
Go here , introduce yourself thread

Introduce yourself and meet everyone.
Then start a journal to show off your cool grows.
Hope that helps.

Stay safe
Bill

And I love to cook.
peace:
SML
Hey girl! Welcome!! I'm not from the valley but I love to cook and grow and smoke some bodacious plants. We will get along just fine! You gonna grow at all? If not, we can talk smoke just the same!

Back
Top Bottom