Girl Scout Cookies is sick

I want to say that is another brands name for them . @West Hippie
Looks just like them ! I was doing a comparison grow and your right they took off quicker than rockwool. Then I learned I had to ph them over night , now under this circumstance I thought they were both as good .
Hadn’t heard from you in awhile , have you checked out the MegaCrop thread that @bluter started ?

Looks just like them ! I was doing a comparison grow and your right they took off quicker than rockwool. Then I learned I had to ph them over night , now under this circumstance I thought they were both as good .
Hadn’t heard from you in awhile , have you checked out the MegaCrop thread that @bluter started ?
if using rockwool I would recommend giving them a a soak in a solution with some azos after you have phed them . I just grew to like the root riot cubes simply because I didn't have to do any kind of soaking or worry about their ph .

to me at this point depending on how you set up your system it may be easier and better for the survival of your sick plant /plants to raise the cups or lower the water level . For future grows I would recommend Root Riot cubes of course you could always use rockwool cubes . I just lean more to Root Riot cubes .
I just remembered I did look into the Root Riot cubes. I had them in my kart on Amazon, but when I was checking out the shipping was something crazy like $60 so i just chose the rock wool

if using rockwool I would recommend giving them a a soak in a solution with some azos after you have phed them . I just grew to like the root riot cubes simply because I didn't have to do any kind of soaking or worry about their ph .
I do put the thrive alive red in the mix , I used it from the start of growing six years ago . Wished I’d found 420 back then .

I just remembered I did look into the Root Riot cubes. I had them in my kart on Amazon, but when I was checking out the shipping was something crazy like $60 so i just chose the rock wool
wow 60 for shipping ...you where either ordering a ton ( lol ) or you live half way around the world up in the mountains days from civilization and need security clearance to pass through your front gate (lol) or it was a misprint or a seller hoping the buyer didn't pay attention .

I do put the thrive alive red in the mix , I used it from the start of growing six years ago . Wished I’d found 420 back then .
if you have never tried azos I would recommend that you give it a whirl ...its not expensive and results are impressive . Here Is a shot when I gave azos and mycos a test run in coco here are some pics before transplant through transplant (prior to application) then 10 days after transplant ..you be the judge . lol I think it will be very clear as to why im recommending it ! oh almost forgot you can make a rooting paste for clones with this stuff also .

Attachments

• IMG_6218.JPG
    IMG_6218.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6219.JPG
    IMG_6219.JPG
    889.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6221.JPG
    IMG_6221.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6249.JPG
    IMG_6249.JPG