Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

You can call me Harley24, which is my handle on all the weed forums i am a member with. Really impressive grow journal imo. I am just starting my GSC grow in coco/perlite mix. I will be using GH Flora series nutrients and several additives like you used in your grow. I am researching different ways to maximize my yield with this strain. I have mainlined before, and i am a pretty experienced grower. I want you to know that i am impressed with this grow and appreciate reading all about it in your journal. What i have not done is SCROG, and would like to know if you think a SCROG is the best way to maximize my yield with this strain? I am growing in 7 gallon fabric containers with holes punched in the top of each container for a place to tie when needed. I know how to top, FIM, lollipop, supercrop, etc., but i have never done a SCROG. This would be my first attempt at a SCROG if i go that way. I would like to get some feedback from you if you don't mind about this grow. My seedlings are only a week old today, so i do just about anything with them. I really look forward to hearing from you. I also want you to know that your journal was very informing, and i learned some things by just reading it. I want you to know i think you did one hell of a job with this grow. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Peace

Scrog is good for yield just hard to water with my current setup. Give it a shot and see how it works for you.
Yea, i guess it is just like every other grow for me, try it and see how it turns out, lol. I have never done a scrog,but a good way to learn it to jump in with both feet and just do it. I was really impressed with your grow, so i am going to give the scrog a try. I will not be mainlining to do this, just FIM'ing and tucking with lollipopping for good air circulation. I will be growing under 4, 1200 watt full spectrum King led lights. These lights have great penetration, but should not need much of it for a scrog grow. Okay, away i go with my first scrog grow. Thanks for the quick reply and keep up your good growing. Peace

Back
Top Bottom