Girl Scout Cookies Xtrm In Coco LED

Yeah, dorm grow has been awesome! But I am still concerned with the melting. Hope to get an answer back soon.

Just for shits and giggles!

IMAG2100_1.jpg

IMAG2102_1.jpg

AMS Seeds GSC Xtrm in I think a 4" pot of coco. It's what I use to start seeds. Smaller then a solo! I'm flushing now and this has been growing great! Coco works a treat for tight spaces. I may try to make my little 2"x1.5" box fit a bunch of these little budsicles for a perpetual sog.

This was great :thumb:

Hey RM. Not yet. I took some clones of this strain and another. The other strain took but this one has failed on me twice so I'm building an aero cloner. I'm planning a thread for that and it will lead into getting my feet wet in an aeroponics grow in my 1.5x2x3' grow box. Once I have enough clones I can start my next grow in the tent. I noticed this strain doesn't like being topped. Slow growth for a few weeks after topping makes this a slow mother. I just should have started it much sooner.

Hey RM. Not yet. I took some clones of this strain and another. The other strain took but this one has failed on me twice so I'm building an aero cloner. I'm planning a thread for that and it will lead into getting my feet wet in an aeroponics grow in my 1.5x2x3' grow box. Once I have enough clones I can start my next grow in the tent. I noticed this strain doesn't like being topped. Slow growth for a few weeks after topping makes this a slow mother. I just should have started it much sooner.
High BF, you're probably getting low on all them cookies ? I got a question for you. My wife got 7 gal bags instead of the 5 gal. and I'm trying to determine if I should take them back or transplant 5-6 wk. old seed plants into them. You think 7 gal is to big ? I need to flip no later than 4/1. It's like a 30 mile ride to take them back !! Ha !!

High BF, you're probably getting low on all them cookies ? I got a question for you. My wife got 7 gal bags instead of the 5 gal. and I'm trying to determine if I should take them back or transplant 5-6 wk. old seed plants into them. You think 7 gal is to big ? I need to flip no later than 4/1. It's like a 30 mile ride to take them back !! Ha !!

Personally I'd roll with it even just for the experience :)

RM's 1st Grow - Coco, Unknown Seeds, 600w HPS

RMs 2nd Grow - Coco, 4 Strains, 600w HPS

I've personally never grown in more then 3 gal for coco but it sounds like you have more then enough veg time. Roots grow fast in coco and continue to grow in flower. I say go for it! It will use more water and nutes but you'll get some big trees!! :thumb: I'd like to grow in 5 gal but once my budget allows for it.

I actually have 11 jars left and each jar is about an ounce. I really have to start growing. Still haven't taken clones lol. Hopefully before next weekend I'll take clones for my aero cloner. Those are built and ready to go!

Hahaha you guys are getting me motivated to get my shit done! Maybe after dinner I'll start all that.

Sounds great pw I'm sure it's going to look super clean. Looking forward to pics.
Speaking of dinner gosh had such a bad experience last night, got to coughing and all my dinner ended up in the sink. Quickest throwing up I have ever done, hope the one last for a while though :rofl:

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow

Back
Top Bottom