Girl Scout Cookies

I see you used super closet system. I would have tried the bubble buckets over that system.
I also use Technaflora. Take Route 66 out of your feed schedule and use great white. You will never struggle with root growth again. I would also dial back on the feed schedule. I usually cut my Technaflora schedule on 1/3 or 1/4 depending on the Strain and slowly work up to full strength through the week.

I see you used super closet system. I would have tried the bubble buckets over that system.
I also use Technaflora. Take Route 66 out of your feed schedule and use great white. You will never struggle with root growth again. I would also dial back on the feed schedule. I usually cut my Technaflora schedule on 1/3 or 1/4 depending on the Strain and slowly work up to full strength through the week.

I'm actually using Supernatural Gro Aqua now! It's easier, one part and it buffers itself so little ph swing. I either plane on getting Voodoo juice or great white, heard great things about both. Yeah this system came out of my cabinet so... Would like to give other systems a try in near future.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Turn your fans on to also blow air on the plants and bring your lights closer by 12-18 in to the plant. This will make them grow ridiculous. If the leaves start to curl your light is to close

I have one oscillating fan blowing over them. Yeah I'm going to try lowering the lights a little, just afraid to burn them.

So my update today included a flush for one hour with Mad Farmer Detox Flush Solution. The new solution has 10ml of MagiCal, 3tsp of Supernatural Gro Aqua, 20ml of hygrozyme ppm is 1100 all this is in a 2gl Rez. The plants have been doing well adjusting to the more intense light from the LEC, so I decided to move the light closer to get more intensity. This is my first time using Hygrozyme, but let me tell you one thing, enzymes are good because they speed up chemical processes, if you've taken biology in high school or college you learned this. I always use an air stone when I mix nutes, one thing I noticed is that the solution bubbles more with Hygrozyme in it, you can tell there are chemical reactions happening, I am excited for what this will do for my root zone. It's supposed to keep the root zone clean while helping breakdown nutrient, I can tell something has changed about the solution, hopefully this will be a good change.

PH 5.95
RH 55%
Rez 67°F
Air 75°F
PPM 1100

I'll put up pics Mañana the app keeps saying upload failed. Annoying AF! Good night folks!

Today's update:

Checked my PH today and damn do it jump was like 5.5 when I went to sleep then when I checked it today before topping off it was 6.7. I done know if it's the Hygrozyme that caused it to jump that much or what. I'm going to start mixing the nutes an hour before I Rez changes, maybe even two hours before so that the PH has time to adjust. I topped it off with some ph adjusted water to bring it down to 6.0. PPM is 950, Air is 78°F, Rez is 68°F. Finally got some good garden ties to properly LST. Other than that the Hygrozyme seems to be working, my roots look a lot healthier, and cleaner, no more gunk, also the plants are looking happier. We will see after a week. All the deficiencies I've been battling have subsided, now it's just about getting to where they should be. This round is obviously just for learning, so we will see how everything I learned this grow carries into my next grow.

420-magazine-mobile1851824070.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2091806156.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233517227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile872104072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957610270.jpg

Here we go update! So the girls are looking better everyday. They are responding very well to LST, new tops are appearing daily. Definitely want to go the SOG way with this plant. I like what the enzymes are doing for my water culture, roots are clean, I see new root growth, however I think it's causing the PH TO spike. One minute I adjusted it to 5.9 came back home three hours later it's 6.39, I'm thinking I'm might dial back on the Hygrozyme next change and mix my nutes a few hours before to let ph normalize. Also picked up some Roots Excelurator, can't wait to see what it does for my roots.
420-magazine-mobile1464463248.jpg

My girls are really drinking now, been topping off with 32-64 ounces everyday, one time twice in a day. About to top off with the Roots Excelurator. Here are pics of the girls.

VimeUhOh

Here we go update! So the girls are looking better everyday. They are responding very well to LST, new tops are appearing daily. Definitely want to go the SOG way with this plant. I like what the enzymes are doing for my water culture, roots are clean, I see new root growth, however I think it's causing the PH TO spike. One minute I adjusted it to 5.9 came back home three hours later it's 6.39, I'm thinking I'm might dial back on the Hygrozyme next change and mix my nutes a few hours before to let ph normalize. Also picked up some Roots Excelurator, can't wait to see what it does for my roots.
420-magazine-mobile1464463248.jpg

My girls are really drinking now, been topping off with 32-64 ounces everyday, one time twice in a day. About to top off with the Roots Excelurator. Here are pics of the girls.

VimeUhOh

heard its the best root excelurator out there.. :)
I would suggest to keep lsting every few days to get more bushier plant for even cannpoy.

check my ladies now they've all lined up correctcly!
trich production is on!

happy growing :goodjob:

heard its the best root excelurator out there.. :)
I would suggest to keep lsting every few days to get more bushier plant for even cannpoy.

check my ladies now they've all lined up correctcly!
trich production is on!

happy growing :goodjob:

Yeah I've heard great things about it, will see how it works out, the roots were already looking better form the Hygrozyme. It's funny you mention LST'n because I was literally right in the middle of doing that, haha! Are you talking about your Great White Shark grow? Yeah I left a comment they're looking nice, bro! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobi

I use great white and love it

Heard good things about Great White, was going to get great white, but my lady was nice enough to put some money down, the sexiest thing a woman can do, so I went for the primo stuff!

Alright so more results! It's been three days since I've supplemented my solution with, Hygrozyme, one day since I put Roots Excelurator in, and I will say that they both are worth every penny! My girls have been drinking more water, eating more, vegetative growth is speeding up, and the roots are finally on another growth spurt. The ph is 6.2, air is 74°F, Rez is 67°F, RH is 45%, and PPM is 850. Here are pics!
420-magazine-mobile109979462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1985434610.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1688175419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1985105793.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1162128345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile282164143.jpg

Germinated some seeds
5 Blueberry regular seeds, gonna use some Ethylene to see if I can feminize them once they sprout. Also I have one Tahoe OG seed I got from the clinic, it popped out a budtender was preparing. They're all in Fox Farms Light Warrior Seed Starter.
420-magazine-mobile819504111.jpg
420-magazine-mobile907557158.jpg

My Younger GSCs are doing fine in the cabinet. I also made some DIY CO2 generators with yeast, sugar, and water for both the tent and cabinet. Also started some LST wanted to start earlier this time around.
420-magazine-mobile1383990124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1376199677.jpg

does this co2 generator works well?
i would love to do that if its cheap and ez

I don't have a CO2 meter so it's hard to tell metrically, but the plants seem to like it. CO2 meter is on my shopping least along with tank is regulator in the near future.

Happy 420 everyone!!! My girls are doing very well! After using Hygrozyme and Roots Excelurator for a week, I have seen explosive growth, the fastest since I've started this journal. The roots and stems are gaining more girth, and there are multiple tops some as big as the main top! Also my they have bee eating and drinking like crazy! Up to half a gallon a day. PPM dropped about 200 points after topping of one day and had to add more nutes. I changed the Rez two days ago and I'm seeing more improvement!

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies
Medium: Rock Wool
Method: RDWC
Light 18/6 315 LEC 22" from canopy.
Nutes: 3tsp of Supernatural Gro Aqua
ADDITIVES: 2.2ml Roots Excelurator, 16ml Hygrozyme, 2ml Floralicious.
PH6.25
Rez: 66°F
Air: 75°F
RH: 40%
PPM: 1200

420-magazine-mobile1217277549.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473883816.jpg

Spread peace, love, and music!

Back
Top Bottom