Glookie (V2) - Delps8 Does NASC/Barney's Farm Glookies In DWC Again

Its not about a "magic elixir" Its about product performance. Yes all the plants need the same nutrients and they are in all the lines and yet some products give better results and I feel that its safe to say that the reason for that is in the science they put into developing their formula and feed schedules/guides. I have witnessed these differences with different product lines. If you are happy with what you are using and the consistency of the results. I see no reason to switch.
I have no doubt that you've seen a difference. My contention is that, in the long term, the differences between the outcomes of the ferts will be sufficiently similar as to be statistically insignificant.

My rationale for making that contention is that cannabis is just another plant, when it comes to ferts. (In Bugbee's words "treat it like it was tomotoes". Growers get excellent results from Hoagland's, right? ) The other issue is that if any manufacturer could prove that their product was superior, they would publish there results. And, it that was the case, I'd certainly take a look at that product and, if the cost/benefit was there, I'd switch.

Again, I have no reason to question what you've observed but I have no reason to think that it came from ferts, assuming that the grows were using a mainstream/decent/widely used/etc. fert in the first place.

The confounder, and this is one reason it would be pointless to take up your "challenge", is that there are so many variables that come into play over the course of a grow that it is, in practical terms, impossible to do a controlled experiment unless you're in a research lab. Understanding that, it's senseless to for me to do another grow and consider it as any sort of comparison. The biggest reason is that I've done my grows using seeds and that, just by itself, invalidates any attempt to compare results.

I feel that your current results are not soley related to the h202.That is my honest opinion and you feel differently. So I will agree to disagree on the matter.
You haven't clearly stated what you're thinking and you haven't offered a rationale as to how you've arrived at that position so there's not a lot for me to work with.

Perhaps the only issue with the nutes was using Bloom nutes and, without a doubt, that won't happen again!

May your next grow/ journal be a phenomenal one no matter what product/products you use.
Thank you. I'll be doing a photoperiod grow in September/October and I'm thinking either Back to the Future or Gorilla Glue/Original Glue. I've done GG autos but the BtF is a scary high THC content so that might be fun to try.

Based on watching your grow, I've entertained the idea of going with a one plant per bucket system and the fallponics system from PA Hydroponics would be my choice. That would get back some floor space but that's a whole different system and I really don't think I want to go through the process of getting the customized setup that I need to fit into my limited available space.

I ordered a sheet of HDPE that @gwhunran recommended and am going to try growing two plants. It'll take some creativity to get them to go vertical but it's save me from having to sweep all of the wasted photons off the top of the res every day. :)

Back
Top Bottom