Strawberry Lemonade & Glookies

Yeah, I can often be away Mon-Fri, having someone water for me is not always ideal.
His set up is really cool, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to set it up for my next grow as once I empty the tent I’ll be putting the next lot in. But think I’m going to take a break after the next grow to make some changes. Unless I find something more suitable for me I think his set up will be exactly what I’ll go for.

Just a few pictures. Not sure which picture is which strain, I took the pictures yesterday and forgot. 3 weeks of flower to go.

AD7DE15C-2B4B-4F6B-B8DD-B1DD63D04269.jpeg
AA01F62C-51F5-43AD-9BE3-5C473F933716.jpeg
8301E964-0B35-440C-8766-D43F9BB6E4A2.jpeg
C309B54B-D9DB-4CFF-BD8C-BDDBEF57EB8D.jpeg

I see you started a new journal I will have a look tomorrow..

Ok man. Also, I went a bit quiet on here for a while, never quite saw your end result on your grow, you got some pics?

Frostyyyyy! You have 2 - 600 HPS's on these?

Yeah, 1 600w per 4 plants, but really messed up the training on the grow. Attempted and failed mainlining, have more split stems than good stems so yield seems a bit poor.

Started the flush today. Moved over to 1 litre a day of just plain old ph water. Oh how it feels so much easier not worrying about any other nutrients.
I will flush for 10 days or so and then do 48-72 hours of darkness along with no water.

Trichomes are mostly milky with a few amber appearing. Feel I’m gonna run a little late but I’d rather finish the flush before chopping.

A lot of people myself included don't flush maybe feed it water for the last couple of days. Those last few weeks and they can really swell up a lot.here's a thread for you to read and make up your own mind.

It is something I wanted to try, I think I’ve even read that thread previously. However with the current status of the grow I’d rather just stick to what has worked. I was going to half and not flush the others to give it a real test, but I’ll be doing that on the next grow instead.

I always flushed for over 25 years that's the way it was done. It was really hard for me to change my ways but I did and will never flush again. Why starve your plant right when it can put alot of its weight. It's the dry and cure that make or break the taste.

The other thing I have started doing on this grow in not adjusting the pH. If you are using a good buffered medium it will buffer the pH regardless of what you adjusted to. So it just saves time and money and that's right up my alley.

Back
Top Bottom