Gnat invasion!

Smoke204

Hello all.

I'm seeking advice in gnat prevention. I made the mistake of forgetting to dispose of old soilless mix in a pot and as a result gnats took over in that pot and eventually found their way into the grow tent. When I realized what I've done it was immediately removed but now the infestation is getting to a point where I think I may lose my crop. Harvest is in two weeks and I think the damage is done because the buds are not getting any bigger. What surprised me was how long that particular pot held moisture because it was removed a month ago. So for the next grow what recommendations can you provide? I've read they enter the soilless mix via the drains in the pot and make their way upward. I was thinking of maybe hot glueing some silkscreen on the drains if that'd help prevent them from getting a foot hold. But what about the upper layer? I aim my fans at the top to dry it out but is that enough? Any advice from people that have dealt with them would be great.

Buy yourself an organic fungicide and add it to your feeding regimen. It'll take just a few weeks to clear up. I just bought myself some stuff. Shit, I forgot what it's called. Lololz... brb, let me go look.

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

It's called Tappin' roots. Totally organic and good for all phases, including any stage of flowering. It's good for those strains that take a few months to flower. However, I wouldn't use it the last 2 week's during your flush.

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Back
Top Bottom