Gods Gift. Fact or Myth

420Soldier69

Sup all,

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of or tried a weed strain called Gods' Gift. I was told last night that its new to the city and is suppose to be the best. The bud supposivley has pink and purple hairs on it. Its going for 65 and eight here. He told me that ill get a blunt to try for free. I might be coming up on some in a few hours. If I do get my hands on it ill review it here for anyone curios about it.:allgood:

To smoke such supposedly good buds out of a blunt would be a waste any way you look at it.

^I agree, I would have only taken a few bowls to sample from my bong

That dude hasn't posted in a while, must have been some good bud lol

i'm having camera problems...
but here's god's gift..
i only see red hairs...
smells and feels like a sativa/indica blend...

godsgift009.jpg

had a friend that said he smoked god's gift he said it tasted like straight up fruit loops and got sooooo stoned he couldnt believe it.

Same here, only seen it in magazines. But did you know this strain is also nicknamed "The Purps" because it will exhibit purple hues like some other strains will when grown in colder climates.

I just smoked it yesterday and its so good. No purple hairs but a purple tinge to the buds. You can usually get it from the Dragonfly in Richmond.

I got some God's Gift at a club here. It's good, but so is everything else.
Peace and Happiness:peace:

To smoke such supposedly good buds out of a blunt would be a waste any way you look at it.

What if all you had was good bud, a lot of good bud? Why smoke shitty weed in blunts instead of the good stuff? Why smoke shitty weed?
I will never understand why people say what you just did my friend. If a blunt tastes good with shitty weed, don't you think it would even taste better with a knockout strain full of flavor?
I smoke alot of weed. I like smoking in different ways. I smoke, toke, hit, vape, and yakity yak atack.
whether is fine glass, bongs or joints, is all taste good and get you high.

I 've had an excelent strain of God's Gift...got it a disp. in LA ...the buds were
incredibly tight and condensed...the taste was fruity.
The best I've had!!!!

What if all you had was good bud, a lot of good bud? Why smoke shitty weed in blunts instead of the good stuff? Why smoke shitty weed?
I will never understand why people say what you just did my friend. If a blunt tastes good with shitty weed, don't you think it would even taste better with a knockout strain full of flavor?
I smoke alot of weed. I like smoking in different ways. I smoke, toke, hit, vape, and yakity yak atack.

THANK YOU UDP!!! i have been saying the same thing forever now! people act as if we all smoke mids or something :hmmmm: hell i have to go out of my way to find something less than dank where i live, and why the hell would i do that? or give up rolling blunts?

same here man I LOVE smoking blunts...some people say its a waste because it all burns up so fast, but if you know how to roll a tight nice blunt it should last just as long as takin some rips from a bong, thats how I feel anyway

But come on man we all no that you get alot higher and you appreciate the weed alot more smoking out of a bong or bowl but i would have to say a joint is ALOT better then a blunt cause you get the richness of the weed.

But come on man we all no that you get alot higher and you appreciate the weed alot more smoking out of a bong or bowl but i would have to say a joint is ALOT better then a blunt cause you get the richness of the weed.

im sorry bro...but what you just said is tottaly 100% not true...wha you pretty much said is that if i smoked a gram through a bowl...i would be higher then smoking a gram blunt...or a gram through a bong....now this is where you lost yourself man...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SMOKE OUT OF as long as you take just as many hits with the same amount of weed YES your going to get just as high as any of the other methods

The guy that posted this never originally came back, LOL.

I've smoked some lows in grape swishers to somewhat kick up the nasty flavor you would get if you packed it in a bowl. Some really fine weed in a nicely rolled blunt is even better.

Stay lifted.

Back
Top Bottom