Godbud?

cannilingus

2 seedbanks seem to think they are the original. so. can anyone help me? i have heard, myself, many things. so. i am asking, because i want to know, who has the real god bud? i have had it for years. and its good. lol. but, it was gifted me, like 7 years ago. and god knows how long it was a cutting before then.......thanks all.

95 veiws. and no comments? odd.

I will see what I can dig up cannilingus. I know one of the founders of bc bud depot somewhat, and after they won the cup he told me there was some controversy over who came up with god bud. Sorry to say, at the time I wasn't really paying that much attention to his explanation- but it sounded slightly shadowy. I think JOTI came up with it and BCBD developed it further from a cutting of his strain and ran with it. Maybe unfair for me to be saying that since I don't know for sure. I didn't know anything about his company at the time but was sorry to hear that they got such a bad reputation. Mostly deserved by the sounds of it unfortunately, if I want to believe the sounds. The fellow did gift me a bunch of seeds once but godbud wasn't among them, though oddly enough years later I ended up with the JOTI strain from Vancouver seed bank and grew that on and off for the last few years. Just phasing it out now, still a few backup plants going. Never tried the BCBD stuff even yet, lol. If his email is the same as it was when we last talked which was years ago, I can email him and see what he has to say for himself. If you like.

ty weasel. the cutting i have is old. many years. i also posted a qwestion, as to if a plants potency, etc, goes down hill over time, and generations? i am thinking of letting mine go, as well, and replacing it, with something from jordan. like blue god, or even the godbud again. i sure like the looks of the blue god. he has many crosses, he did using godbud. one, is a fem, a three way god/blue/diesel. in fact, all his streins look fantastic. temping, is the gods lemon skunk. but, reading about it, its all flavor, and low kick. do you know who steve tuck is? from seedmine. he has a video, where he explains that purple plants are up to 20% less potent. so. so much for that idea. today, i will start cutting six gods. i usually only go 56 days on em. tomorrow is 63. they did seem to be fatter with the extra week. i could push em more. but, i only like to trim two plants a day. i get bored after that. curious how my new ice plants (nirvana) are going to be. they are like 5 weeks in bloom now. thanks for your reply. no need to go any further on the god qwestion. i was just curious. and i will go with jordans.

All right bro. I have nothing much bad to say about the godbud I've been growing. Easy to grow and fairly potent. I did have a mishap where I ended up crossing the god with itself and also with an unknown but very potent strain and also a bunch of lemon skunk. So I ended up with a whole bunch of seeds. Haven't tried the lemon skunk cross ones in a while I should give it another chance. But the other crosses I have grown a lot and end up with a bunch of quite different phenotypes. Some take 12 weeks or more to mature. But most of them only eight or nine. I haven't heard of Steve Tuck I will check that out. Mostly the purple stuff is just really beautiful -didn't know about the potency thing. If I had anything bad to say about the GB it would be that it may be lacks a bit of character, but maybe that's just me getting a bit bored of growing the same thing for so long.

Back
Top Bottom