Gods Gift. Fact or Myth

Gods gift usually runs me 70 80 a eighth at the clinics in hollywood.. Some strains are better than others i guess? And about the blunt smoking, i prefer to roll in reg. swishers when smoking a herb with a good taste, and chronic in grape swishers.. Only thing i dislike about smoking blunts is the fact that its just a tobacco leaf, which can possibly cause problems if smoked heavily, like i do.

I dont care who you are. Schwagg gets you high, period.

Schwagg might get you high but theres more to weed then just getting high man.. :allgood:

Amen sister.. AMEN! :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes the Counselor has had Gods Gift a couple of times & is was
& the time was last year when the Clubs in Hayward were cooking &
I went to this Club with a Centerfold from Cannabis Culture & asked
the Bud tender, Do you have anything like this, and he comes out with
a 1/4 of Buds in his hand that looked extraordinary & he says you mean
this, and after a moment to get my breath, I said can I buy that 1/4 &
Extraordinary is right, the 1/4 was only 2 Buds that were so thick & color
full & Frosted beyond belief & had a well cured flavor. I am sorry to say
this Club, like a lot of little Clubs closed down & I haven't seen it since:cool:

same here man I LOVE smoking blunts...some people say its a waste because it all burns up so fast, but if you know how to roll a tight nice blunt it should last just as long as takin some rips from a bong, thats how I feel anyway

I could never understand that a patient goes out of the way to get
the finest Buds, only to put it in a Cigar wraper called a Blunt.
So,:cool::cool: now your smoking your medicine in a high nicotine Blunt.
It defeats the whole principal of Medical Cannabis!!

Tobacco is taken out CounselorH.

The wrapper smells like Cigar smoke & is made of a property
that holds the Cigar together, hense it is not the Rice paper or
hemp paper or the regular paper. All I know is it ruins the Medical
Cannabis I am smoking. Just standing next to a person smoking a
blunt in my kitchen I tell them to take that Cigar smelling product out!!!:cool:

I agree with you man why not vape or pack up a bubbler?? Smoking good quality herb in a blunt wrap or shell is just a waste imho.. Better yet why not roll it up in a rice or hemp paper cone?? thats a lot better than smoking it in a cigar..

I agree with you man why not vape or pack up a bubbler?? Smoking good quality herb in a blunt wrap or shell is just a waste imho.. Better yet why not roll it up in a rice or hemp paper cone?? thats a lot better than smoking it in a cigar..

GanjaMan, That was my whole point, you spend the time &
effort to find the highest quality Medicine, why not put in those
excellent Rice papers from France or like wise the best Hemp
Paper to wrap that wonderful Cannabis in a Quality wrapper.
Thank you GanjaMan, for seeing the obvious. And if your not into
rolling how about one of those wonderful Glass pipes. Your Medicine
deserves it & so do you.!!!:cool:

I can't disagree with the fact that blunts are a waste of weed. Anyone can put together the facts that large amounts of bud are used and burn without being inhaled. I have a large foldout of a God's Gift bud on my wall right next to me. Its the top cola of a big girl and its just gorgeous. Im not sure how high the THC% is but its gorgeous.

To me, smoking blunts is for celebrations. Joints are for special occassions. Bongs are for getting blazed, and bowls are for getting high. I guess im a weirdo or stupid or something but i dont like vapes... Its tasty but id much rather rip a fat bowl out of a 55-gallon gravity bong, or for the season... A PUMPKIN BONG! Im sure alot of 420Mcguivers out there have taken a shot at it and all i can say is its FRESH for this orange holiday.

I have a fold out of Gods Gift on my wall man and it truely is a beautiful picture. Always nice to wake up a see a nice picture of dank on my wall haha :cool:

From what I've been told that I can remember, God's Gift is a cross between O.G. Kush and Granddaddy Purple... don't know who the mother or father is. Holy hell that sounds good, Purple Urkle/Big Bud/Chem heritage all rolled into one. :yikes:

Apologies if my info is off.

I have the same foldout by my door. The coloring is amazing and various. Thick white, too.

there some going around Denver I'll see if I can try some. I been smoking on TGA stains lately I just got a Qleaner and the THE FLAV clone ya!!! I go to 420 Wellness its the closest to me I'm so lucky they get about two or more TGA stains a month thats what i go for, give me the outer space buds. I still have a few to try but all the stains I've had are covered in sweet marijuana sugar. I cant wait for Astro Queen seeds out of stock. Deep Purple Back cross of purple urkle x Querlke s/i 15/85 ya... Check the sponsors, singleseed I think the link is right here on 420. if you don't already know....... Now your smoking like The303Stoner ....Smoking on The Third Dimension:drool:

hey everyone im thinkin about getting a clone of the Gods gift and wonderin if anybody has had experience growing it and could give me any tips.??

The trick to growing good God's Gift bud is realize that it doesn't need to be watered as much. So don't forget "don't water all your plants at the same time, especially if your growing other strains like NL#5 that require more water.

That's been my experience.

there some going around Denver I'll see if I can try some. I been smoking on TGA stains lately I just got a Qleaner and the THE FLAV clone ya!!! I go to 420 Wellness its the closest to me I'm so lucky they get about two or more TGA stains a month thats what i go for, give me the outer space buds. I still have a few to try but all the stains I've had are covered in sweet marijuana sugar. I cant wait for Astro Queen seeds out of stock. Deep Purple Back cross of purple urkle x Querlke s/i 15/85 ya... more at Sub Cool Seeds or singleseed I think the link is right here on 420. if you don't already know....... Now your smoking like The303Stoner ....Smoking on The Third Dimension:drool:

That's awesome to hear man. I just got really interested in some of TGA's stuff. They have got some killer killer strains. I was gonna start the arduous task of calling around to dispensaries to find some TGA stuff you saved me a ton of time. So do they usually carry TGA clones and how much are they? Good variety?

The only TGA ive had is Jack the Ripper. If you haven't tried it yet, you have got to check it out. Great TGA strain they usually always have at Patients choice of Colorado south of 420 wellness on broadway. Jacks cleaner x Space Queen 70/30 S/I and got tested at 26% THC. Whats crazy too is its like 7 strains in one because Jacks cleaner is Nevil's SSSC x NL5 x Pluton x Purple haze x Jack herer and than the Space queen is Cindy 99 x Romulan.

Back
Top Bottom