Good day to all

I am here to get info on auto flowering plants and the where to get them from . I am from Massachusetts and as you all know it is now legal to grow here I will be growing outside in the open so any and all advice will be appreciated . I am not new to growing but with that said I would not consider myself a scientific grower I have however grown some monsters though over 8 foot tall and as full as a Christmas tree using nothing more than bag seed and big box store nutes .

I am here to get info on auto flowering plants and the where to get them from . I am from Massachusetts and as you all know it is now legal to grow here I will be growing outside in the open so any and all advice will be appreciated . I am not new to growing but with that said I would not consider myself a scientific grower I have however grown some monsters though over 8 foot tall and as full as a Christmas tree using nothing more than bag seed and big box store nutes .

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

The sponsors are a great place to start.

Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

If you hang around, make a journal and any problems you have the people here will help out. If no problems then they are voyeurists, so they will be watching... :cool:

Participate and belong. This is a great group of people. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom