Good Vaporizer In The $150-200 Range?

Re: Good vaporizer in the 150-200 range?

Well I just placed an order for the Da Buddha been meaning to get vaporizer for some time now, just didn't want to spend too much, need to save my lungs. Seem very well design. I don't care for all that other nickle and dime your ass options with the SSV.

the HOTBOX vape is in your price range.

just bought the brand new no2 portable vape for 180 with free shipping!
vapir.com is the only site that i could find that has it, i read about it in a maxim mag review and could not wait to get it....

Well I just placed an order for the Da Buddha been meaning to get vaporizer for some time now, just didn't want to spend too much, need to save my lungs. Seem very well design. I don't care for all that other nickle and dime your ass options with the SSV.

I just placed my order for Da Buddha, how did yours turn out?? Ive never used a vaporizer before exept for a Vaporgeenie which after I used I bought one but that thing is nothing compared to this from what I hear.

I've got a buddha too and I love it. It's easy to find the temp range you like and the whip pulls are amazing. It's honestly the best whip vape out there. I also own an extreme-q vape and while that one is nice for the bag feature, I'll use the buddha 7 out of 10 times.

What ever you do......where ever you are....no matter what people say....or how long they have used them......DO NOT.....and I repeat...DO NOT...spend a dime on Iolite... They always f@ck up and are dogs.... And not like "your dawg"....do some homework and you will find that most people who spent money on these products from Iolite are unhappy.....
Ahhhh there said it....

I was thinking about spending some of my tax return on getting a vaporizer, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to spend more than 200 bucks.

A buddy of mine said he had one from Vapor Brothers that worked great and only set him back about 180$.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Check out our web site for great prices, nothing over $200. Herbalizer.ca :)

Back
Top Bottom