Got 10 pounds of cannabutter

old_smokey9483

Ok, so a friend I know recently harvested 8 huge plants. He has made, yes, that's right, 10 pounds of cannabutter. Now he's looking for ideas of what he can cook it into. Got any good suggestions? I was thinking: cookies, brownies, cake...:bong:

all i have to say is you guys are good on butter for the next year or two

Rice Krispy Squares for those who are allergic to wheat -- add choc. chips or some other little candy. Maybe melt chocolate over top to make it look like a square

Sugar Lace Cookies since a main ingredient is butter in there as well.

For main dishes you could try Alfredo pasta.

A little something for the season maybe hot buttered rum would work :nomo:

Oooooo have fun boys. Let us know how it goes. I'm itchin' to make marijuana cuisine my specialty but only after I have a steady grow goin'.

Okay, he made a few dozen peanut butter cookies using 1 pound. He hasn't tried them yet, but I smoked some of the bud off the plants and it's amazing. He's coming over around 4 or 5 so I'll let yall know. Thanks for the recipies oceangirl

Alright... So I got a whole rubbermaid bowl full of cookies. I just ate one (kinda have an upset stomach). I'll let yall know how they were in a little while if I'm still up. If not, tomarrow I plan to have a few w/ my coffee in the morn. These taste good, like peanut butter cookies with a hint of bud.

Okay so I stayed up and ate another 3 1/2 cookies. I'm not feeling more than a buzz right now but it feels like it's rising. Should I pig out on these cookies?

old_smokey9483 said:
Okay so I stayed up and ate another 3 1/2 cookies. I'm not feeling more than a buzz right now but it feels like it's rising. Should I pig out on these cookies?

No.. not a good idea. I send cookies to my buddies.. now I send instructions.

Just eat one, be patient.. they take up to 90 minutes to kick in. Eat them on empty stomach. Enjoy!

Thanks man, I'll conserve more that way. Last night was nuts, it almost seemed like my first time getting high. Very intense, hard to move after a while lol

old_smokey9483 said:
Thanks man, I'll conserve more that way. Last night was nuts, it almost seemed like my first time getting high. Very intense, hard to move after a while lol

It gets as intense as acid and like the same.. once you're there.. you're there for the duration.. good or bad. Just be careful.. remember Do NOT Drive or use Heavy Equipment.. yeah.. incredible medibles! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey and you can freeze them for up to a year and they won't lose their potentcy. Take them on trips.. great for long airline trips, car rides.. as a passenger! Great med for pain and sleep. :icon_cool

Any foods that yeild more butter than others? Next on the bake line: brownies. Will regular betty crocker chocolate brownie mix work? I'm thinking of putting some butter right on toast... I'm just guessing that would be more potent than cooking it but I'm not sure.

first time I ate cookies, i had 3. The world looked like someone was shaking it and i was rolling around on the ground laughing for a few hours at my friends baseball game. I had fun.

Back
Top Bottom