Got drug test tommorow! help needed!

bobo920

I never smoke, first time in about 3 years, I smoke on sunday about 3-6 hits, then on tues about 1 hit. I have a drug test tommorow at 2, I have been drinking tons and tons of water about 8 bottles so far since wed.. should I have a problem with the drug test or no? any advice anyone? Thanks!

i would think with all that water you should be good. but even for not smoking to much u might be just fine.:peace:

Okay, so my problem is reversed. I have a drug test monday but Reeeely wanna smoke tonight, came home and lo and behold a friend showed up at my doorstep with a fatty. Can I smoke a fatty and buy some cleaner or something to pass the test on Monday? Whatchall think....:passitleft:

This is not exactly a sure fire way but it's what I do in emergencies. I always have my visine with me so when I take a drug test I just squeeze like 5-10-15 drops into the cup depending on the amount of sample. Visine is supposed to help and it's hard to trace but it doesn't ALWAYS work but it can get the job done.

Also, house hold vinegar works almost 100% of the time to fool a drug test but it's fairly easy to trace so watch out.

Also, drinking cranberry juice cleans out your system a whole lot faster than water. Back in the day I used to drink 2 gallons every day of that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom