Grandberry Soda: Pheno Hunt Part 2

You can fit a lot of 6” pots in a 4 x 8. Lol
Man, that would be a ton of plants. I think 19 was the Max I could fit in a 2x4. So like 38 plants maybe. Would be impressive
I've been debating going over to a floraflex system since you mentioned them. I was considering the floor and drip units first but I think I may try the round matrix.
Dutch uses the round matrix and seems to like them. I like what they offer, definitely put a lot of thought into it. The manifold they offer unscrews and you can put on a garden hose which Is very convenient

Ok so I'm at 3g a gal with florarlex bloom and full strength silica and cal/mag. Looks like they are finally happy with the feed rate and are doing good.

So far the nutrients are extremely stable, I adjusted once initially last fill and didnt ph again until refill after letting the rez fully empty.

Another thing is they are very clean, last fill up I didnt use any enzyme and the slime was very minimal, the rez was clean.

20200419_160704.jpg

Rez before refill, didnt even need to be cleaned before refilling. Just added slf100. Never seen my rez look like this after more then a few days ever.

The nutrients in the water ends up being clear and I see no signs of settling.
20200419_164411.jpg
20200419_165633.jpg

The second pic is after my micro pump stired the mix around for a few minutes.

Here they are today about to go into flower
20200419_170103.jpg

So far so good, my first impression is this would probably excel in DWC and Aero as it doesn't really create slime buildup and it fully dissolves in water so should help with clogging and stuff. I love how this stuff is in my rez. Itw clean its stable it great but for my moms and grows with Sunshine/ pro mix I'll stay with Megqcrop. I really like megacrop and it's easier to use as you only need 1 measurement. for hand watering no worries

Back
Top Bottom