Gravity and snow storm ultra

I tried the gravity and wasn't to pleased. It burned the crap out of my ladies using less than the recommended dosage. I also did some reading on the product and it has been banned in other countries because of whats in it. It is toxic to humans and animals when handled with no personal protective equipment and has none carcinogens in its make up.

I use SS Ultra and love it. Have not used Gravity yet as I've heard mixed reviews. Yes it will burn your plants you have to move your lights up after you use it. Supposedly your plants better be super healthy when you use it or it might kill the thing..use at your own risk!

I've also heard really good things..was going to use it on my last ladies, but had some issues and figured it was safer to go w/o.

:peace:

Have used Gravity 4 times. If you're going to use it definitely go a little light on it and use straight water with it, do not add any other nutrients in that feeding. It will burn the hell out of plants. Also raise the light for a couple days.

I tried the gravity and wasn't to pleased. It burned the crap out of my ladies using less than the recommended dosage. I also did some reading on the product and it has been banned in other countries because of whats in it. It is toxic to humans and animals when handled with no personal protective equipment and has none carcinogens in its make up.

Troll! :clap:

When you use Gravity its probably better to use it last 2 weeks. Or if you start earlier, use it 1/2 strength or less. It also depends on the strain, some strains will go crazy and the leaves will yellow off really fast, some not. For SS (purple maxx) I use 3 weeks before harvest with foiliar spray and half strength or less in soil. If youre using HPS you need to raise the lights a bit, but when I tried with cfl and led's I didnt raise the lights and it was fine. It takes a while to figure out the sweet spot but once you figure it out, its definitely worth using them as they work great

When you use Gravity its probably better to use it last 2 weeks. Or if you start earlier, use it 1/2 strength or less. It also depends on the strain, some strains will go crazy and the leaves will yellow off really fast, some not. For SS (purple maxx) I use 3 weeks before harvest with foiliar spray and half strength or less in soil. If youre using HPS you need to raise the lights a bit, but when I tried with cfl and led's I didnt raise the lights and it was fine. It takes a while to figure out the sweet spot but once you figure it out, its definitely worth using them as they work great

Thanks for that, just bought both products today for my LED grow! :high-five:

+rep

Back
Top Bottom