Green Love Potion - by Samsara Seeds

I have two of these outdoors atm. Any advice from people who've grown them?

Welcome, Nobody13. :welcome:

Outdoors, she'll be a little different, but indoors:
She is vigorous and easy to grow.
She will grow more like a stretchy indica, with uniform tall christmas tree shape, and will stretch 2x or so in flower
Takes about 63 days of flower to ripen
She doesn't need a lot of nutrients, but doesn't mind a little extra Ca/Mg
She's pretty mold resistant, but if left untopped, she might grow a huge central cola prone to mold... depending on climate.

Fun plant, GREAT taste, and the effect is very nice. :thumb:

Welcome, Nobody13. :welcome:

Outdoors, she'll be a little different, but indoors:
She is vigorous and easy to grow.
She will grow more like a stretchy indica, with uniform tall christmas tree shape, and will stretch 2x or so in flower
Takes about 63 days of flower to ripen
She doesn't need a lot of nutrients, but doesn't mind a little extra Ca/Mg
She's pretty mold resistant, but if left untopped, she might grow a huge central cola prone to mold... depending on climate.

Fun plant, GREAT taste, and the effect is very nice. :thumb:

Thanks for the reply CareStaker.

Just read through your GLP journal, well done, some great pics and a good read :thumb:

Hi CareStaker,

Very happy I read this. I have 4 GLPs in veg right now. One smells just like a mint plant. It was so foreign of a smell I kinda figured it was going to be bunk lol. Looks like I'll flower it out after all.

Awesome report!

Hi CareStaker,

Very happy I read this. I have 4 GLPs in veg right now. One smells just like a mint plant. It was so foreign of a smell I kinda figured it was going to be bunk lol. Looks like I'll flower it out after all.

Awesome report!

Glad to contribute doc. I'd run her again, she's a good bit underrated IMO. Black Domina is super productive and hashy, and Lavender is a frosty beast. The resulting cross certainly has the terps to back up such a variegated lineage, as she's so complexly fragrant that I had trouble deciding, what I was actually smelling. The aromas were always changing too. The smell really stayed after cure, and when dried and cured for 6 months, it was a dried floral spice symphony. The effect was real nice too, she lives up to her name. :) I hope to catch them when you flip them. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom