GreenGenez Veganic Scrog 1.6k HID/LED 2019

I understand that feeling. I often feel like I’m talking to myself on my own journal. I would say, though, that you really are better off updating regularly. You’ll get people that will come through and catch up, especially if you start to be active on other people’s journals.

speaking of, you should check out my journal again! I brought down my flower tent for a grand total of about 2200g wet. Everything is at different stages of dry, and I’ve got a couple more trays to dry trim. All said and done I should be looking at my first lb of flower.
Yeah, your right about that, sometimes I get really paranoid too so I just go dormant for a while.

2200 wet, NICE! How do you store your dried flower? I can only get 2oz. Per at jar depending on strain and flower density.

Damn Genez! You’ve got that nice organic frost going on. Things are looking really good. How much longer you thinkin before they get the chop?

also Is that seedsman’s white widow?
Thanks dude, I know organic is alot of work and sometimes very pricey, but to me its soooooo worth it. Couple days they'll come down. They're going to be in the dark for 2 days and I'll drop temps down to 50F. Should bring out more color and a extra layer of heavy frost.

No I haven't bought seeds for about a decade now. Everything I run is of my own breeding program.

Everything that I won’t crack into for a long time gets stored in the fridge once it’s under 65% rH. The jars I’ll be smoking out of will just be room temp in my smoking room.

Im using 2 Qt jars so I should be able to fit a QP of flower per jar. My NL is going to be weighing in at just under a Hp dry

Speaking of breeding programs, I’m about to start a reversal run. It’ll be my first, should be fun.
I have plans on revegging all 3, and back crossing cookies to its mother wifi OG.
At the same time cross my widow with chemdawg. Stabilize the 2 resulting new hybrid and then cross them. Finishing with widow dawgscout.

Ill be reversing my star pupil and crossing it to NL, GG#4, Sour Bubba, and Cookies n Chem. Also s1s will be made.
GG and Sour bubba sound delicious. I really was impressed with your star pupil. The stature, color and resin content were all top shelf. She would definitely be a breeder for me. Do your keeper plants all exhibit candy striping on the lateral branching? In my experience plants that show this are more potent and always exhibit secondary pigment either early flower or late. Thos are the only ones I'll keep for breeding

GG and Sour bubba sound delicious. I really was impressed with your star pupil. The stature, color and resin content were all top shelf. She would definitely be a breeder for me. Do your keeper plants all exhibit candy striping on the lateral branching? In my experience plants that show this are more potent and always exhibit secondary pigment either early flower or late. Thos are the only ones I'll keep for breeding
You know now that you mention it I checked again, and yes. All of my keepers exhibit candy striping on the laterals.... very interesting

I started looking around the tent and actually, there’s not a plant in there without candy striped laterals. I took some pictures

Just a few harvest pictures. It's hard for me to put one strain over the other in terms of favoritism. Cookies is by far the heaviest yields, but chem and widow also when trained properly produce heavy. Widow is a little more leggy and her flower clusters dont stack remotely close to how chem and cookies do, but the quality is beyond superb.
All my plants require periodic defoliation and pruning in veg for shaping, and in flower defoliation only. This is to expose flower sites to light and airflow, the 2 primary and most important factors for the plant in nutrient and hormone allocation. The result is clear, fat, resin drenched, rock hard buds.

I hope this journal was as helpful. Organic and vegan methods can't rival that of hydroponics but the genetic expression live up to its fullest potential and potency, color and terpene is always at max.
20200321_135024.jpg
20200321_135033.jpg
20200321_135122.jpg
20200321_135057.jpg
20200321_135145.jpg
20200321_135140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom